We are a clan of cats who have the blood of the ancient clans in our blood. Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Windclan, have been destroyed. Now it is your destiny to join Rainclan!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Afrial Forest

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info
Mate:: I said Oh lord Jesus its a Fire
Crush:: Ain't Nobody got time for that

PostSubject: Afrial Forest   Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:47 pm

This is the first part of the Journey. We will stay here for 6 weeks until we move again, so we can scout the area and set borders as a path to go back to the other forest if we ever need to. It is a very marshy forest, lots of swamps and mushy undergrowth. Not very stable, and kits can easily be killed as there are wolves who know the area pretty well. Crocodiles also live here, so be careful and look after your kits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lone.forumotion.com
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Forestclaw:

"This... is okay, i guess." Forestclaw said. "It can be worse-" He was cut off by a growl. "WOLF!" Mintkit yowled, and they bolted away. Soon after that, Mintkit jumped at a snapping noise. "CROCODILE?!?! How can this get worse?!?!" and again, they bolted away.

Mintkit:

Mintkit couldn't BELIEVE they wear staying in a place with WOLVES AND CROCODILES!!! Let alone the marshy ground that could swallow her whole. Most of the time, she was on forestclaw's back, grappling his fur for dear life.

Last edited by Mintkit on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Something in the wrong place)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:15 pm

Lionstar blinked and sighed, wading through the marshy swamp, her back disappearing in the water she called back "Into the Trees!!" And she painfully waded over the Forestclaw, took Mintkit off of his back, and put her in his jaws. She then climbed painfully up the tree, and shook her pelt out, her Orange and beige pelt drenched and coated in water, smelly water. She blinked her blue eyes and sighed. Her claws retracted and she huffed, letting her limbs hang down along with her tail from the branch, and her body stayed still on the branch, huffing and exhausted, the female groaned and mewed "We rest up here, where nothing can get us."
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:32 pm

Mintkit

Mintkit started to get restless, being a tiny, energy-filled kit. "I'm going to explore!" but before she could go anywhere, forestclaw hissed, "Stay in the tree!"Annoyed, she sat on the branch.

Forestclaw:

Groaning, Forestclaw stretched his limbs. "Hope we don't have to sleep up here," He muttered to Mintkit. "Agreed." She whispered back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:41 pm

Lionstar sighed and listened to the converse, and she groaned "Sorry, but it's safer up here than down there, so, we have to stay up here." She steadied herself ontop of the branch, and leaped onto another, obviously going hunting. Her pads were swollen and she was exhausted, but she had to hunt for her clan. Forestclaw needed the strength to watch Mintkit and Mintkit needed the strength to grow into a Fine warrior in her clan. Lionstar perked her ears at a Squirrel, and leaped. She caught it, and dug her front claws into the bark, her body dangling off from the tree. She thrashed around a few minutes, and got her back claws onto the branch safely. She heaved herself up, and blinked; looking around, and darting back swiftly to the others. She panted, and dropped the Squirrel in front of them. She then felt a few cold breezes, and shuddered. Her weak body put most of it's strength into making a den out of the tree. Like an owl hole, where all three could sleep in it.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:32 pm

Forestclaw:

Feeling horrible for not letting Lionstar have any of the squirrel, forestclaw announced, "I'm going hunting. Mintkit, you continue to help Lionstar, and i will be right back." Without waiting for an answer, he headed of from branch to branch, unaware of the dangers that lay in wait.

Mintkit:

"I hope he will me okay," Mintkit squeaked, and looked up at Lionstar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:54 pm

Lionstar mewed exhaustedly "He'll be fine, trust me, He's a strong cat to even think about following me." She made the den hollow out and she smiled, the bags under her eyes visible. She hadn't been sleeping due to the fact of traveling, she felt safe in the trees, nothing could harm them there. She scraped lots of moss off and made three nests, she was going to sleep with the two in the den tonight, finally. She sneezed and mewed "Go on, check it out, is it nice?" She smiled at Mintkit. She was tryig her best to smile and not droop.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:30 pm

Mintkit:

"Wow! It is comfy!" Mintkit said in amazement. They were in a tree. "But i can just feel that something will go wrong...

Forestclaw:

Forestclaw wandered around on the ground. Nothing was in the trees. After catching a plump Thrush, he headed back to his friends. Then, a sound came from behind him. He spun around to gasp in horror.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:42 pm

Lionstar flickered her ears and frowned. A feeling in her stomach had the same suggestion. She mewed "come on!" And grabbed Mintkit's scruff. She bounded quickly, and leaped like a flying squirrel, and landed on the next branch. She blinked, and continued to scope among the trees, if they would see Forestclaw, it would defianatly be from the trees. His scent took off on the ground, so she followed it from the trees. She twitched her tail and softly carried Mintkit in her jaws, trotting along the bark. They were close to Forestclaw, she could feel it.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:05 pm

Forestcalw:

6 Crocodiles surrounded Forestclaw. A vine fell, and he quickly escaped his problem. "phew..." He muttered.

Mintkit:

Mintkit and Lionstar quickly caught up to Forestclaw, and he explained, giving Lionstar the Thrush. "It's a good thing you escaped." Mintkit sighed. "Let's go." Together, the cats went back to their tree-nest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:12 pm

Lionstar dipped her head in thanks to Forestclaw. She ate her thrush, and after, lined each nest with feathers. She yawned and mewed "May Starclan Watch over us these days of Leaf Fall and Leaf Bare, as we will need all the shelter we need." Lionstar lapped at her Tabby and white pelt, cleaning it of swamp and Marsh water. She softly kneaded her nest about five times, then lay down. It was quite roomy, but warm since she had two others in the den who had fairly nice Body heat. She purred, and curled her tail around herself, waiting to see if they conversed or would sleep.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:23 pm

Forestclaw:

As Forestclaw slipped into sleep, he was aware of Mintkit squirming around. "Hope her dreams are good..." he whispered, and fell asleep.

Mintkit:

When Mintkit fell asleep, she was in a clearing. It seemed normal. But then, the scent of blood rose from the ground. Cats screeching,spitting and hissing crowded around her. there were too many scents to pick out just one, but Mintkit knew she was seeing a past battle. She heard one voice above all others,"This territory belongs to Shadowclan!" The cat screeched. "It's Thunderclan territory!" Another cat shouted back. "If only Windclan and Riverclan could see them now..." A cat sounded behind her. But when she turned, nothing but fighting cats were there. Then, everything was gone. After that, three bodies lay in the middle of a clearing. Mintkit gasped. The bodies mere Lionstar's, Forestclaw's, And... Hers. Then, she awoke with another gasp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:33 pm

Lionstar flickered her ears as she rested. Her joints felt nice, and she purred all through her sleep. "FINISH HIM OFF!!" A yowl sounded. The three toms were back and her father looked horrible. She pinned her ears back and watched silently. A nervousness rumbled in her stomach and she was picked up. She hissed and clawed at the Attacker's face. It was the black tom with the purple collar with boes and the white paw. She heard him hiss, and she sneered "Learn your place, Kittypet!" And she clawed the other side of his face. He snapped back "Looks like we have an actual fighter now!" And the other two tom's mocked her that she wasn't strong enough, she was a female, a weakling. She leaped, yowling, and clawed open the one named Tigerstar's belly wound, how he died. The tom yowled in pain and growled "Why you...." But she smirked, and poking herself in the swollen paw pad she had, woke up instantly. She lifted her head up and looked at Mintkit yawning "Whats wrong young one? Been holding something?" She was talking about the Dirtplace because, well, sometimes cats hold their buisness till the last moment.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:44 pm

Mintkit:

"N-no! I had this horrible dream! There was blood and cats and bodies..." Mintkit quickly explained her dream to Lionstar. "W-what do you think it means? Are we destine to die on ore journey?" Mintkit was starting to panic.

Forestclaw:

Forestclaw, That awoke shortly before Lionstar, Pirked up his ears when Mintkit mentioned their bodies. "I hope not..." he whispered, when Mintkit had finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:18 pm

Lionstar blinked her eyes and mewed "if that happens when we get there, which I don't think it will because We are Newcomers and they would have nothing agaisnt us, plus Mintkit, thy are not allowed to kill kits. It is against Warrior code. As well as Killing if not defending yourself." She blinked her soft blue eyes and yawned, twitching her whiskers, stretching her limbs and looking at the pale light of dawn outside of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:26 pm

Mintkit:

Did she not understand?!?! Mintkit was told stories about the four old clans, and ALL of then were mentioned. It was a past battle! Stomping out of the nest, Mintkit sat on the outside branch, and sighed.

Forestclaw:

Following Mintkit, Forestclaw sat down next to her. "You think you saw a past battle, don't you?" Seeing Mintkit's shocked face, Forestclaw continued. "My mother, Wavestream, would always tell me stories she was told about the 4 old clans, and how once they had to move from a forest to a lake, so they would probably be okay. Forestclaw Continued to tell Mintkit ALL the stories Wavestream had told him. She paid very close attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:36 pm

Lionstar watched calmly as the Young cat stomped out of the nest. She stood up, feeling much better after the food and the rest, and took a running leap out of the nest. She landed on a tree across to River, which was the width of two Thunderpaths, and rustled the branches. She sneezed, she heaved herself up. She was hunting for Squirrels, or anything really that her clanmates could eat. She perked her ears at a bird, and crouched, she leaped, and sunk her teeth and claws into it. She lifted her head up, and came face to face with a Tom cat. He had scars like a river across his pelt, he had Brown, Black, and Orange making up colors of his pelt, and he had Yellow eyes. She perked her ears and the bird fell onto the branch. "D-D-Dad????" The Calico snorted and hissed "Fight your own battles, runt." And he tried to grab the bird, but she snatched it first, and arched her back. The Cat backed down, and ran off hissing. She snorted. Then, as she carried on, she caught a Squirrel and another Bird. After that, she leaped back, and heaved herself up, dropping the Fresh kill for them to pick.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:55 pm

Mintkit:

Picking the smallest bird, with her small size and apatite, Mintkit thanked Lionstar and Starclan, and sat down to eat the bird. After she quickly finished it, she looked up. she was no longer on the branch. Mintkit was in the same clearing as her dream. but instead of battling cats, 6 cats were in a small circle. "This battle is bigger then any other in the history of the clans." A flame-colored tom said. Mintkit recognized that voice. He was the cat who mentioned Thunderclan! " All clans have their own posts, and we will have the apprentices send and receive messages from clan to clan." A very scared black she-cat continued. The other four cats nodded in agreement. "Jayfeather, you will stay at Thunderclan." The she-cat continued, staring at a grey cat that seemed to be blind. "Lionsblaze and Dovewing, you will each stay at first, but will probably be sent to a diffrent clan to help if they need it." The Tom looked at the two other cats that were normal in limbs, so there was just one cats awaiting orders. a cat that was as wounded and scared as the first she-cat. "Moonstone, you will scout around all the clans, but stay away from groups of Dark Forest warriors." The Black she-cat finished. Moonstone's pelt glowed un-naturally purple. Dark purple. "Pantherstar, is Are all clans ready?" The tom asked. "I hope so, Firestar. I hope so." With that, Mintkit's vision was gone.

Forestclaw:

Seeing Mintkit stagger, Forestclaw quickly finished his prey and asked Mintkit, "What happened?" Mintkit quickly explained her vision. "That was the beginning of the battle of the Dark Forest! The battle in which Firestar lost his ninth life, and Pantherstar resigned from leadership, Taking back the name Pantherfur!" Forestclaw announced. "You are so lucky to have seen that!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Lionstar perked up her ears and mewed "Ah, yes. Wavestream told me about that battle as well. It was very violent, and they say that they don't know where Spottedleaf, and ancient Medicine cat, went after Mapleshade killed her. Such a poor young cat. Maybe there is a Starclan for Starclan cats who die in battle." And she looked up, narrowing her eyes, and ruffled her pelt. It was still dawn, and so they had to speak about staying in this den, or moving some more. It would take them six weeks to get out of this Fox-hearted forest.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:11 pm

Forestclaw:

"Well, we should get going soon, i don't want to sleep in this tree again, knowing the crocodiles were still around." Forestclaw started. "It will take a while to-" he stopped. Everything went black. Then, a cat stood in front of him. "Such a weak cat!" He spat. "You can't beat a butterfly, Thistlekit!" Confused, Forestclaw looked behind him. A very angry kit was glaring up at the cat. "I could beat you any day!" he hissed, and sprang. The cat stumbled, and fell. "you were such a great mentor." The cat said. Thistlekit looked confused. "I am Tigerstar, and one day, you, Thistleclaw, will be my mentor." With that, Forestclaw was back facing Lionstar.

Mintkit:

"Cool! Lets go!" Mintkit squeaked, and jumped past forestclaw, claws unsheathed. "I'll shred any wolf!" Forestclaw chuckled, and picked her up, putting her on his back. "Shall we go?" Mintkit asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Lionstar nodded, and leaped over the two, and continued to pad, silently listening to the world around her, she ruffled her pelt as a cold wind blew. She scented the air, and looked over at a Two leg monster. On the water, moving. She growled, and leaped to the next branch, flicking her ears and continuing to pad along the sturdy branches of the trees. Her blue eyes seemed calm, and she yawned, and sneezed, and continued on. She mewed to Her two Clanmates "once we get to th- AHHHHHH !!!!" Lionstar hissed as a very hairy Twoleg in the tree's knocked her into the river, and she yowled "KEEP GOING DOWN RIVER I'LL MEET YOU THERE!!!" And she began to paddle in the same direction the current was, and she clung to a log, panting and heaving herself onto it. She watched as Forestclaw ran down river as she told him to, and she sighed in relief. Oh no heads started to pop up from the water. Long green heads... She shrieked and leaped off of the log and made it down river onto a bank with pebbles. She coughed up water, and shook out her fur, blinking her blue eyes and hacked out more water and shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:08 pm

Forestclaw:

"Hurry!" Forestclaw shrieked. With Mintkit on his back, he and Lionstar bolted into the unknown forest. "Let's stop here," Mintkit squeaked.

Mintkit:

As they slowed, Mintkit jumped off of Forestclaw. She walked beside them, and then they stopped. "I'll go hunt!" Mintkit quickly scampered off, but stayed close to her clan mates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Lionstar ran after Forestclaw shivering. It was a Cold Leaf fall and she had her fur pasted onto her, plus she ha fallen into a river. She kept running after Forestclaw until she could feel her pads start to bleed again. She panted and mewed "That Twoleg with fur had a tail... And no extra skin to cover it, maybe it was an animal of this weird forest" and she looked at Mintkit, perking her ears, and she stalked after the little cat, but lowly, so if she even did find something, she would hopefully catch it, and if she missed, Lionstar would help her catch it, and teach her technique on her crouch, pounce, and how to keep her tail straight, not in the underground stirring up the Leaves.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:23 pm

Forestclaw:

Slowly, Forestclaw pushed himself up a tree, and began to build another nest. "Lionstar will take care of Mintkit..." he kept telling himself.

Mintkit:

Scenting around, Mintkit struggled to find a whiff of prey. Then, she scented shrew. Spotting it, Mintkit quickly did what Forestclaw had shown her. "Tail up, so it doesn't touch the leaves." He had told her. Slowly advancing to it, Mintkit saw it was as big as her. Holy Starclan! She had thought to herself. Then, she pounced. Landing on top of it, she bit it's neck. It was dead. With a yowl of victory, Mintkit struggled to carry it to where Forestclaw had made the nest in the tree. Climbing it slowly and struggling to carry the shrew along with her, she finally got up and yowled, "Forestclaw! Look what i caught! I did it all by myself!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:55 pm

Lionstar purred and mewed "You're going to be a fine warrior one day, Mintkit." And she flicked her tail, and perked her ears at Forestclaw, and helped him with the den, and a hole hollowed out in the bark's place, creating a den for the three cats once again. She purred "I'll go hunt some more, Mintkit, can you watch Forestclaw?" The She-cat was obviously messing around with the two, and then she streaked off into the branches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   

Back to top Go down

Afrial Forest
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next