We are a clan of cats who have the blood of the ancient clans in our blood. Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Windclan, have been destroyed. Now it is your destiny to join Rainclan!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Afrial Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info
Mate:: I said Oh lord Jesus its a Fire
Crush:: Ain't Nobody got time for that

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:31 pm

Lionstar chuckled at the Three bumping into each other and kept padding on. She looked at the sky and yawned, seeing it turn to dusk, she stretched her limbes out but kept walking alongside the fence. She blinked her warm eyes and spotted an Abandoned Twoleg nest. She let out a grunt and mewed "Here, no Twoleg would possibly want to come into this den! " it was all tattered and old. Great for mouse hunting. She leaped off the fence, and hurried into the den. She spotted some old blankets, and made makeshift nests out of them. She perked her ears up and saw four mice. Perfect. She leaped, and caught them. After setting them down she mewed "Dig in and have well dreams."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lone.forumotion.com
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Mintkit:

"Hope so..." Mintkit whispered, loud enough for everyone to hear. She sad diwn quietly and ate.

Forestclaw:

Forestclaw understood. She didn't want to visit the dark forest again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:15 pm

Lionstar nodded and mewed "It's okay." And she finally bit into her mouse realizing how hungry she was. She heard her stomach growl for more. She soon scarfed her mouse down and yawned, seeing as it had become night now. She rested her head down, and closed her blue eyes. She awoke on the Moon, where Starclan cats live. She perked her ears as she heard nothing. It was silent. She soon awoke in the middle of the night, just to fall back to sleep once more after yawning and curling her tail around herself once more.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:33 pm

Forestclaw:

Forestclaw yawned, but could not sleep. After the others were asleep, he got up and padded outside. "Starclan, Are you still watching us? Are you still there?" He called out. "Life is so difficult, with the good and the evil, with the pampered, and the mistreated, with the full, and the starving... with the dead and the living." To answer his call, a soft voice whispered in his ear, yet it was squeaky. "We will always be hear. Forestclaw recognized the voice. "Darkkit?! Darkkit, where are you?!" The small black she-kit stood by a small pond a little ways from the abandon twoleg nest. "I miss you..." He whispered to his sister. "Don't. I am still with you, always, and forever." She then disapiared. Forestclaw padded back to the twoleg nest.

Mintkit:

Mintkit dreamed of her family, of knight and snookie, playing with each other. When she awoke, Forestclaw was gone, and it was still dark. When she padded out of the den, she saw Forestclaw asleep outside. She padded to a near the pond. Then, she heard a horrid screech. A few moments later, Mintkit was in a clearing. "Mintkit!" A horrified yowl came from behind her. She turned to see knight running towards her. A young fox closely followed. "Jump!" She quickly yowled. He did so, and Mintkit leaped up too, meeting him in mid air. She bounced off his back, pushing him to the ground. she landed on the fox's head. "Just like clawface..." She muttered. She clawed it's eyes and blinded it. It screeched, and in ran off. "Snookie..." Knight whispered. Mintkit then scented blood. "It killed Snookie..." He was hardly breathing. "W-What?!" Mintkit whispered. "N-No..." Knight looked up. Mom and Dad don't know. Please, let me join you and your friends! Let me Join Rainclan! I want to learn how to protect the ones I love..." Mintkkit was shocked by his statement, but nodded. Follow me, lets go tell Mom and Dad what happened. After a short walk, Mintkit and Knight explained what happened. "No! Not my son! No!" Tangerine was horrified. Deep sadness came from Dusk. "Well then..." He was trying to stay clam. "Let me go with Mintkit!" Knight suddenly burst out. After a long talk, Knight and Mintkit said goodbye, And went back to they're friends. "wait for them to wake up, In the morning we will ask." Mintkit told him as they arrived.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:50 pm

Lionstar felt an itch on her rump, and quickly awoke, biting at it. Once she was done with her itching, she looked around and she Mintkit and one of her brothers. The one called Knight she supposed. "Yes young ones?" And she sat up straight, her blue eyes glowing in the dark as they shined on the two. Her tabby pelt hidden in the shadows. She mainly focused on Knight, wondering what he would want, and pulled questioning eyes at Mintkit, then she understood. "Ah." And she dipped her head, closing her blue eyes, and recoiled her skull back up. She looked at the sleeping Forestclaw and Skykit and mewed "It will be hard young one. Are you willing to join?" And she curled her tail around her paws, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:54 pm

Knight:

"Yes, i'm willing to do anything to learn how to protect the ones i care about. Snookie died because we didn't know how to fight back, to protect ourselves and others. I would like to join Rainclan." Knight vowed to avenge his brother.

Mintkit:

Mintkit's eyes watered when Knight mentioned Snookie. 'Take me to his body after we are done." She told Knight quietly.

Forestclaw:

Nobody knew, But Forestclaw was awake and heard everything. poor Mintkit and Knight... He thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Lionstar dipped her head and mewed "Do you wish to keep your name or change it to something else?" She blinked her blue eyes and looked outside, and twitched her tail tip and padded outside. She sat outside in the snow and looked at the Moonlight splatter the snow. It made the whole Twoleg den glow. She curled her fluffy tail around herself and looked at Knight and Mintkit and waited for a reply from Knight, wondering what he would say.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:25 pm

Knight:

Knight didn't know if he wanted to change his name or not. "I just want to be called knightkit, like how Mintkit used to be mint," knight said.

Mint:

"Knightkit...sound cool!" Mintkit tried to act exited. poor snookie... I wonder if he's in starclan...

Forestclaw:

Seeing the two kits together reminded Forestclaw of his sister. its like me and her... he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skypaw

Cat Info
Mate:: WHAT!?!?!?
Crush:: Ummm...

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:47 pm

When Skykit woke up, she was confused to see knight standing there with them. She held her tong when she heard him say he wanted to be Knightkit, like Mintkit. She smiled at Knightkit walked to his side. "Welcome to the clan, Knightkit!" She said, playfully ruffling his fur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:50 pm

Knight:

Knightkit growled, and said, "I'm not knightkit yet, Hold on!"

Mintkit:

Mintkit pulled skykit back with her teeth gripping her tail. "Come on..." She muttered.

Forestclaw:

Forestclaw finally got up, and smoothed knight's fur. "Don't worry," He whispered to the kit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Lionstar nodded and mewed "Then by the powers of Starclan, Your name shall be Knightkit until you reach apprenticeship and eventually Adulthood." And she looked up at the sky, seeing dawn appearing. She pricked her ears and mewed "Is any one hungry before we continue?" And she stood, and did a crouch formation, looking up at a Cardinal. She leaped up, and snagged it down with a tendril. It panicked, and she bit into it's torso, huffing. She looked up, and dropped it next to the four cats.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:09 am

Knightkit:

Knightkit dipped his head. "Thank you." Then, he and Mintkit hurried to the same place snookie died. "I'm sorry,brother. I will learn how to protect others, so this doesn't happen to any other cat." Knightkit Vowed to snooker's body. "I'm glad." A voice sounded from behind the siblings. They turned to see snookie standing by an unfamiliar kit. Knightkit was speechless. "I'm darkkit, forestclaw's sister who drowned. That confused Knightkit. "Oh... your from starclan! Snookie, you went to starclan!" This was so exciting! "Yes, and that means I will always watch over you, and mom and dad. Good luck, knightkit." Then, he and darkkit vanished. After carefully bringing his body back, Mintkit and Knightkit buried snookie's body by the twoleg nest.

Mintkit:

"Goodbye, Snookie." Mintkit whispered sadly. "Live safe in starclan."

Forestclaw:

Forestclaw looked up at the sky. "Let's get going, it's nearly sunhigh." Although, he felt bad about taking Knightkit away from his brother's grave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skypaw

Cat Info
Mate:: WHAT!?!?!?
Crush:: Ummm...

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:52 am

When Skykit heard of what happened to Knightkit and his brother Snookie, she was heart broken. Curse my sleepy nature. If I had woken earlier, I would have known that. When Knightkit and Mintkit returned from Snookie's grave, she decided not to say anything, and leave the past to the past. I can't believe someone as innocent as him had to witness his own brother's death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Lionstar let out a sigh and mewed "Lets go." And she coimbed atop the fence again, and began padding with the four cats behind her. She looked around as the fence stopped, and perked her ears. She snorted and mewed "Get ready to go to our next spot, we'll be there for a couple of weeks." And she jumped off of the fence, Blue eyes looking at a Horizon past the trees.

(Next Part of the Journey is soon to be up!)
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:53 pm

Mintkit:

Mintkit padded in front of her brother, telling him of the journeys they had. "Wow, that must have been scary!" He had commented when she told him about when she had met the clan. Then, she saw something shiny by a bush. "Be right back!" She said quickly, and ran over to it. then, she saw it was a pointy sharp thing. "If i do recall, this is called a knife," She whispered. She carefully picked it up by the not-so-pointy end, she pulled it over to the others.

Knightkit:

"Be careful with that," Knightkit warned the others. "It can cut you." He sniffed it. it smelled highly of twolegs.

Forestclaw:

"It smells like Huch..." Forestclaw growled. He could smell that rotten excuse for a cat anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:13 pm

Lionstar bristled and leaped off of the fence, and softly burried the Knife. She mewed "That fat cat doesn't know a thing aout the wilderness except for us." And she flicked her tail to continue to the Sunset Meadow. She padded quickly not wanting Twolegs to see or hear them. She frizzed up when Hach jumped down from the fence and grunted letting out an Oof, since he can't land of his feet because well, he wasn't exactly quick enough to understand what to do when it happened. She hissed "What do you want again, Hach?" And the Tom sneered back "Why did you run away? We used to be friends!" She hissed back "You thought we were friends, but we weren't you just stood around staring and eating!" And she flicked her tail tip to the four clan cats and stalked off to Sunset Meadow
(Not locking it because you can RP here whenever)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   

Back to top Go down

Afrial Forest
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6