We are a clan of cats who have the blood of the ancient clans in our blood. Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Windclan, have been destroyed. Now it is your destiny to join Rainclan!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sunset Meadow

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info
Mate:: I said Oh lord Jesus its a Fire
Crush:: Ain't Nobody got time for that

PostSubject: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:11 pm

This is the second part of our journey. It is like an African themed Horizon. The only threat are snakes and birds, but no snakes are here any more, all taken or killed by birds. Eagles and Hawks still linger around her though, looking for their next meal. The Sunset makes the grass become golden and when it snows, it looks as if nothing had touched it. Not a perfect place for camp though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lone.forumotion.com
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Knightkit:

Knightkit walked pelts-brushing next to Mintkit. "How'd you see the knife?" He asked his sister. "I saw it shine in the light." She stated. Forestclaw stopped. "Where the knife was, there was no light. only a shadow." He shook his head and caught back up to Lionstar. "He's right." Knightkit told her. Then, He scented Snookie. "She was born with a gift of curiosity. Like you were born with a gift of persistence, Knightkit." Snookie explained, though he was no where to be seen. "Cool!" Mintkit exclaimed. Snookie's presence faded away.

Mintkit:

Mintkit and Knightkit raced forwards, making sure to stay behind Lionstar. They jumped over rocks, and ran through grass and snow.

Forestclaw:

"Kits..." Forestclaw muttered. "At least they didn't go through what i did-" Forestclaw then realized. "Oh... They kind-of did..." then, Forestclaw looked up. He saw a beautiful sunset, making the meadows look... untouched. "By Starclan..." He whispered to Lionstar.

Last edited by Mintkit on Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong season)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skypaw

Cat Info
Mate:: WHAT!?!?!?
Crush:: Ummm...

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:49 pm

After the encounter with the strange cat, Skykit was confused. She walked up to Lionstar and Forestclaw and asked "Who was that?" It seemed that Lionstar and Forestclaw recognized them, but Skykit had no clue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:53 pm

Forestclaw:

His attention pulled away from the Meadow, Forestclaw said, "Huch." And turned back to the view.

Mintkit:

Mintkit and Knightkit stopped playing. "You should play more attention to what is happening around you!" Mintkit snapped at Skykit, but then noticed the Sunset.

Knightkit:

Knightkit stared at the Sunset. "Sunset Meadow. This place should be called Sunset Meadow." He meowed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:36 pm

Lionstar mewed "It is." She looked up at Starclan and mewed "They say the first cats of Starclan mad it with their own paws." And she purred, crouching and leaping. She landed in a pile of snow and sneezed, chuckling. She was only two seasons old, she could still have fun even if she was a leader. She lapped at the snow and shivered making an Oooooh noise. She then perked her ears, and leaped upwards, snagging a Hawk and biting it's neck, she dragged it over to the four cats and cooed "Dig in."
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:06 pm

Knightkit:

Thanking Lionstar, Knightkit and Mintkit shared a wing, because they are tiny, so their appetites are too. after eating, Mintkit and Knightkit continued to play in the snow.

Mintkit:

Mintkit was so happy her brother joined Rainclan. She just withed Snookie was there too... "We will come for you..." An evil voice whispered in her ear. she tried her best to ignore it.

Forestclaw:

Forestclaw and Lionstar ate the rest of the hawk. "Good catch, by the way," Forestclaw commented after they were done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Lionstar cooed a Thank you to Forestclaw before perking her ears. She heard snow crumple under heavy paws and turned to see Hach padding towards them but far away from them, near the Twoleg place. She snorted and mewed "Forestclaw stay here with the kits, I have to deal with something." And with that, she waded her way to the Tom and huffed "What do you want from myself and my clan?" She was surprised when he asked to join the clan. She looked back, and sighed "Are you sure you want to join Rainclan." The Tom nodded, and tried to take his collar off but it didn't budge. She helped him by biting it off, and he burried it. He told her he wanted to be known as Specklefoot. She nodded and mewed "Will you serve the warrior code and your clan at the cost of your life?" "Yes" "Then by the powers of Starclan, Your new name shall be Specklefoot." She rested her chin on his head, and he licked her shoulder, and at this point, Lionstar actually accepted him as one of the clan. She mewed "Come on, lets go tell them." And she trotted over to her clan mates, and mewed "Everyone, meet Hach. His clan name is now Specklefoot."
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:06 pm

Forestclaw:

"What? He wanted to join?" Forestclaw was surprised with the Tom's change of heart. "Well, anyway, Welcome, Specklefoot, to Rainclan." Forestclaw pointed with his tail to Skykit, who looked dumbfounded, and Mintkit and Knightkit, who were now padding towards the new clan cat.

Mintkit:

"I overheard Forestclaw. Sorry I was rude the first time we met. I'm Mintkit, And this is my brother, Knightkit. Over there, is Skykit." Mintkit quickly explained their adventure.

Knightkit:

Knightkit was about to say hi, but then, he turned and saw an eagle. "Mintkit!" He quickly yowled. "Follow my lead!" She quickly told him, and they both started running towards the giant bird. Together, they leaped, and landed on it's back. It screeched, but Knightkit had already climbed up its back and used his claws and jaws to grip his heck, bite it, and pull backwards. It snapped. But then, Knightkit stumbled backwards, the falling eagle body not helping, and nearly fell to the ground. Mintkit grabbed Knightkit by the tail to make sure he didn't fall, and he managed to swing himself up and used his claws to grab it's wings, and flapped them, somehow managing to glide the dead bird to the ground. "How did we do that?!?!" Mintkit sounded astonished. "No clue." Knightkit stated, eyes wide. Then the two kits pulled the heavy bird to Specklefoot. "Try it," Knightkit insisted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skypaw

Cat Info
Mate:: WHAT!?!?!?
Crush:: Ummm...

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:06 pm

Skykit gazed around at smiles and happy faces. Lionstar, rolling around in the snow, catching hawks and eagles with a huge smile on her face. Mintkit soaring through the sky, on a majestic eagle, touching Starclan. Hach even joined the clan, with a new name and personality, Specklefoot. After everyone ate, Skykit grabbed some snow, and got everybody into a playful, happy snowball fight. What a day to begin our first day in Sunset Meadow. This is going to be amazing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:52 pm

The she-cat sat amongst Specklefoot and Forestclaw, twitching her tail tip. She let out a mew "You know what? I think we're going to be okay." And she watched the three kits play. She let out a chuckle and motioned a mound of snow over to the three, chuckling and tilting her head off to the side. Three adults, three kits, what more could a clan need? She purred and thought about it 'Well, Skykit is going to become Medicine cat, she said so herself. So Starclan may train her. Specklefoot might train Knightkit, and Mintkit, I'll let her decide.' And she let a yawn pass trough the air around her head and she looked at the sky. It was becomming night, and so she found an abandoned Snake nest, and called over to her clanmates that she had found shelter. She slithered into it and instantly felt warm. She let out a purr, and patted nests up for everyone, but it was going to be a cold night, so she would huddle close to her denmates to create body warmth.
Back to top Go down
Knightpaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:13 pm

Knightkit looked over at Lionstar. "Come on, Mintkit!" They littermates ran over to Lionstar, and slipped into the den. Knightkit was quickly asleep. when he opened his eyes, he was in a forest. an very dark forest. "Hello, kit." A deep voice said. Knightkit spun around, and saw a cat over behind him. he had a claw mark going through his eyes. "Knightkit!" Knightkit spun around to see Mintkit running to him. She stopped next to him. "I know that voice..." The strange cat hissed. "Leave my brother alone, Clawface! Or is it Claweyes now?" Clawface leaped at the kits. Then, they were sitting in the snake nest. "Clawface is an evil cat of the dark forest. if you ever see that forest again, run." Mintkit explained to her brother. he nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forestclaw

Cat Info
Mate:: none
Crush:: none

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Forestclaw slowly walked over to Lionstar. "Nice find," He nodded to her, and followed her in. Specklefoot was the last in. Forestclaw dreamed of his kithood with darkkit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:29 pm

Specklefoot blinked open his eyes. He was laying next to Lionstar, and he twisted his neck to look at her. Suddenly a light blush formed on his cheeks, he didn't know why though. Yeah, sure he had a crush on her when they were Kittypets, but what if she had something for that Forestclaw guy? Nah. If Specklefoot looked really close at the two, he knew they were related. Probably cousins or something. He perked his ears at the two kits who were awake and let out a soft mew "It's really late, you should be going back to bed, you two." And he looked back at the sleeping Lionstar, another light blush appeared on his cheeks, and he whipped his head around closing his eyes and darting his head down and falling back asleep. His line was in a nervous squiggle though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:32 pm

Mintkit knew Knightkit wouldn't have a problem with the dark forest. tomorrow, she would teach him how they fight. "He is strong." She whispered to herself. She then thought about Specklefoot. "He totally like Lionstar," She whispered. She and Knightkit then shared a dream of hunting together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:43 pm

Lionstar felt Specklefoot stir beside her and she jutted him in the stomach with a paw and groaned "Go back to bedddddd" and she sneezed, but still slept. Wow. She sneezed and didn't wake up. Amazing... She flicked her ears and yawned, her limbs on her opposite side and her back to Specklefoots, she slept peacefully as they were in a new and better place, and Hach had a whole new attitude change. She let out a deep breath from her nose, and soon awoke to find it not even Dawn yet, but close to it. Thus being this early, she yawned and stretched, and climbed out of the den of sleeping cats and breathed out of her mouth and thus a cloud formed in front of her muzzle, it was full of hot air as well.
Back to top Go down
Stormkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:49 pm

The tom soon awoke feeling a cold spot beside him. He rose his head and blinked, yawning and stretching. He looked around for Lionstar, and finally spotted her sitting outside in front of the enterence of the Snake den. He climbed out steadily of the den, and nudged her in the back with his nose, so she knew his precense. He sighed and mewed "Nice morning, Aye?" And he turned his Yellow eyes with green and Amber flakes in them to turn on Lionstar. He seemed to understand her pain. She lost her entire family except for Forestclaw, and he only had her as a friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Mintkit awoke soon after Specklefoot. she walked out of the den, and stood next to him and Lionstar. but before she could say anything, a calico she-cat came from a close by hill. "My name is Shade. Are you that cats who Dusk was talking about? The ones who his Son and Daughter went with?" The cat asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knightpaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Knightkit felt Mintkit get up, and soon saw a cat outside the den. He quickly got up and squeezed out of then den. He sat next to Mintkit and stared at the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forestclaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:04 pm

Forestclaw was the last to wake. He saw a she-cat outside. She was the most beautiful cat he had ever seen. he got up and smoothed his fur, then padded outside. "Who are you?" He asked kindly. "My names shade, i heard a group of cats called Rainclan were looking for a new home, and i was hoping to join them. Dusk said his son and daughter had come, too, and i thought it would be fun to join a clan. To protect and help friends." Forestclaw turned to Lionstar. "Well?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:07 pm

Lionstar perked her ears and mewed "Yes, we are Rainclan. What is your wish?" And the tabby she-cat looked up at the female. She was the runt, reducing her size as an adult. She blinked her steady blue eyes, and waited for a responce from this female. Lionstar didn't know what she wanted, but she was prepared for anything right now. She would take on her problems Head on and take it by the horns.
Back to top Go down
Forestclaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:10 pm

Forestclaw heard Shade say, "I would like to join Rainclan. I would prefer the name Shadowsoul, please." She held her head high. She seemed like she wanted an adventure, to break free of a crampt life. Forestclaw was interested in her past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Lionstar dipped her head and mewed "Are you willing to protect your clan at the cost of your life and serve the warrior code?" She blinked her now chilling her eyes. She felt tension in the air, mostly around Specklefoot. She gace him a quick glance to catch him narrowing his eyes at her. Lionstar gave him a shove, qnd returned her gaze back to the she-cat, pricking her ears for every tone and every gesture this cat sent off, kind of like a bat.
Back to top Go down
Stormkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:25 pm

The male let out a grunt as Lionstar gently shoved him. He bowed his head, and sat up taller. He looked down on this new cat, not sure wheather to trust it or attack it by it's actions. Yet she did have a spirit in her eyes, so he acknowledged and accepted that. He crouched next to Lionstar, his paws folding beneath him waiting for an answer from this Calico. He yawned as dawn arose across the sky, perking his ears and looking up at the beautiful scene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duskkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:40 pm

"I do." Shadowsoul said confidently. Finally! An adventure with new friends! She looked over at the Tom that had came out last, and nodded a thanks to him. He was a handsome tom, her age, with dark stripes and white paws. "Forestclaw, come over here." one of the kits whispered. The tom walked around the she-cat who had spoken. Forestclaw... She thought. Nice name...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluestar
Admin

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:25 am

Lionstar mewed "Then by the powers of Starclan Your clan name shall now be Shadowsoul." And she dipped her head, resting it on the cat's head, and then stepping away with respect. She called out "Shadowsoul! Shadowsoul!" And waved her tail above the frozen earth, and shook herself of grass and other things they had used as bedding last night. She looked at the sky, it was day now, and birds in the sky. She let out a sigh, and leaped up into the air like a fish, and hooked down a hawk. She bit into it's neck, and mewed "Might as well get Breakfast out of the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   

Back to top Go down

Sunset Meadow
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next