Rainclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan of cats who have the blood of the ancient clans in our blood. Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Windclan, have been destroyed. Now it is your destiny to join Rainclan!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afrial Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Milkkit

Milkkit

Afrial Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:28 pm

Forestclaw:

As Forestclaw started to continue building the nest, a tiny sound of scratching entered is ears. assuming it was Mintkit, Forestclaw continued. But then, Mintkit gasped. Turning around, Forestclaw saw a strange kit. "I-I'm Sky." It stuttered. As Sky explained a sad story about a giant hairy twoleg, the same that startled Lionstar off the branch, killed her mother, then Sky saw the three cats.

Mintkit:

"Well, Sky, Mabye you should stay here till' Lionstar comes back." Mintkit squeaked. "Yes, stay here so the twoleg does not get you, too." Forestclaw added. Sky nodded, and the two clan cats explained clan life to the tiny kit. Mostly Forestclaw, Though.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info
Mate:: WHAT!?!?!?
Crush:: Ummm...

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:39 pm

Sky Listened to the clan stories. "Wow! That sounds fun! Maybe, if we were in a clan, my mom wouldn't of died..." She began. Before she could continue, Mintkit tackled her. "Let's play!" Mintkit squealed, and the two kits began to tumble around on the thick branch. Forestclaw chuckled. "While you two play, I will continue on the nest, for a little more room for one more extra kit." And then all went well, while the cats waited for Lionstar's return.

Last edited by Skykit on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info
Mate:: I said Oh lord Jesus its a Fire
Crush:: Ain't Nobody got time for that

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:57 pm

Lionstar leaped, and sunk her teeth into a Thrush. She huffed, and shook out her fur. She looked around, and stuffed the prey in the leaves, blinking her blue eyes, she trotted along the bark, scowling at a group of swinging twolegs. She batted at the smallest one, none of the seeing, and it fell to it's death. The monkey screached, and scrambled. Lionstar perked her ears and caught a squirrel, she also caught three more birds (6 peices of prey in total, she is only gonna eat one peice.) and returned back to the Den, tons of prey in her clamped jaws. She saw a new kit, and lightly plopped the prey down. She sat down behind it, and mewed curiously "Hello" she then properly introduced herself "I'm Lionstar,"
Back to top Go down
https://lone.forumotion.com
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:36 am

Forestclaw:

Seeing the startled kit, Forestclaw spoke for her. "This is Sky, a loner kit." Quickly telling about Sky's story ( found in biogeaphy ), Mintkit joined in the chat.

Mintkit:

"Can she join Rainclan? Oh please!? Sky is so much fun!" Mintkit REALLY wanted Sky to join. They would be like sisters! Everyone waited for Sky to say if she wanted to join.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 9:52 am

At first, Sky was hesitant. However, after seeing Mintkit's silent plead, she smiled. "I would love to join Rainclan." she mewd. After Sky saw Mintkit's smile, she knew that was the right choice. "I won't be alone anymore..." She added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:03 am

Lionstar twitched her tail tip and dipped her head "If that is your wish, young Sky, your new name shall be Skykit, until you have apprenticed, that is. How old are you Skykit?" The female asked. She would need to know if this kit was soon to become six moons, able to train. But, they wouldn't be apprenticed till they had gotten to their new homes. She twitched her ears, curious of this kit.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:41 am

Mintkit:

Before Skykit could reply, Mintkit piped up saying,"She's 4 moons old! same age as me!" jumping around happily, Mintkit knew the trip would get better from now on.

Forestclaw:

Forestclaw could see Lionstar's curious gaze. Walking over to her, Forestclaw whispered, "I am also wondering about this it. But now is not the best time." With that, Forestclaw made is voice be heard above Mintkit's squealing. "Time to go in the nest! It's getting late." All the cats then returned into the den.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:50 am

Skykit raced Mintkit to the nests, and though as happy as she looked, nothing could wipe the image of her mother on the ground, lifeless. "However," Skykit whispered to herself,"I am with friends, ones that care for me, and love me. I know already, this is going to be the best time of my life." She smiled, and gently fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:51 am

Lionstar nodded to Forestclaw, and dragged all the prey into the den, passing around two peices for everyone, as she went out and caught herself another Squirrel, for herself. She dug into her catch and whispered "Thank Starclan for this plentiful food." And she curled her tail around herself, and lapped at her white chest, and continued grooming her tabby and white fur.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:58 am

Forestclaw:

Screeching, Forestclaw leaped into the battle. cats swarmed around him. Rouges were invading the camp! The battle was fierce, but it soon ended. after they all left, only three bodies remained. "two of those are oddly small..." He whispered. He gasped as he realized they were kits. Running over to the bodies, Forestclaw's eyes started to drop tears. The bodies were Mintkit, Skykit, and Lionstar. Forestclaw gasped for breath, as he was now underwater. And deep. All he may try, forestclaw could not get up to surface. He awoke shaking in his tree-den.

Mintkit:

Mintkit dreamed of hunting mice and squirrels, When she finally became an apprentice, with Skykit. "Life will be okay, once we find a home." She told herself.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:08 am

Skykit dreamed she was lost in a forest. Something was chasing her, but she didn't know what. Skykit stopped as she reached a fork in the road. To the left, Mintkit, Forestclaw, and Lionstar, were beckoning her to follow them. To the right, Her mother, calling. Trapped, she did not know what to do. However, she took one glance at her friends, and ran towards them. She turned around, and the creature was gone, sprinting to the right.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:08 pm

Lionstar awoke. She growled at herself and looked around, blinking. She stood and stretched, shaking out the tiredness in her. She yawned, and heard a few birds chirping. She padded out of the den, blinking at the sky, and saw the morning rainbow, pink, blue, and orange colors spread across the sky as dawn set in. She blinked again, and flicked her tail. Seeing a bird next to her, she let it be. It had youngsters to worry about more than being killed, and if she died, the hatchlings would die. Lionstar sneezed, and shook herself out, dust smothering the air around her, visible in the patches across the sky.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:17 pm

Forsetclaw:

Forestclaw followed Lionstar out of then den. Sitting next to her, he watched her spot a bird, but let it fly away. Sighing, Forestclaw stretched. "you know, we should keep moving soon. What if that weird twoleg comes again?"

Mintkit:

Waking up to an almost empty nest, Mintkit woke Skykit up. "Let's play!" She squeaked, full of energy. The two kits tumbled around inside the den.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:32 pm

As Skykit and Mintkit were playing, Skykit noticed Forestclaw and Lionstar were talking about moving on. Breaking from their play, Skykit walked over to Forestclaw, leaving Mintkit the gigglefest to flail her paws everywhere. "Are we leaving soon?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:41 pm

Lionstar looked at Forestclaw, and flicked her tail in acknowledgement. She then perked her ears hearing Skykit, and she mewed softly to the kit "Yes, in fact. But it will take until July 21 when we get out of this forest." And she stretched, moving her Shoulder blades. She mewed "did you two eat and sleep well?" Lionstar flickered her ear in interest, glad or unhappy to hear of what happened in their sleep, and she sat up, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:01 am

Mintkit:

"I slept great!" Mintkit came hopping over to the others. "I caught a Mouse!"

Forestclaw

Forestclaw waited until the kit explained what she had done to catch the mouse, and then he spoke up. "You ask about my dream, yet i didn't have one." there was a slight pause. "I had a nightmare." He continued. He quickly explained. "I...I think i am destine to die by drowning."
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:17 am

Skykit immediately turned to Forestclaw. "What happened in the dream?" she asked hesitantly. "Were you stuck in an ocean, or..." Her voice trailed off. Skykit started thinking about what may happen to her and the clan.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:49 am

Forestclaw:

"Calm down, Skykit. nothing will happen to you. i wont let it." Forestclaw reassured her. He quickly explained the dream. "Mintkit and i have been getting a lot of dreams like this recently. i think it just means the trip will be dangerous." Forestclaw finished.

Mintkit:

"I hope your right..." Mintkit whispered. "We should get going." She raised her voice so all cats could hear it.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:05 am

Skykit smiled at the reassurance. it is just a dream she though. "I'd be glad to leave a place filled with animals like crocodiles and wolves. Not really my type." Skykit joked. She then nudged Mintkit with her paw, causing them to play around like the kittens they are.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:02 pm

Forestclaw:

Chuckling, forestclaw turned to lionstar. "Okay, i'll lead the way." He stated, and the 4 cats continued on the branches.

Mintkit:

Pawing at Skykit along the way, Mintkit was actually thinking about when she would be apprenticed. Will Forestclaw be my mentor? of Lionstar? What will be my first battle? what will it be with? so many questions, yet to answer them, she needs to become an apprentice. "I hope Forestclaw will be my mentor..."Mintkit whispered. Maybe she'll be clan leader! Ok, lets not go to far...
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:11 pm

Lionstar scouted ahead, her pelt blending in with the branches, as she was a brown tabby with white toes, under jaw, belly, and tail tip. She perked her ears, and growled. She leaped at the predator, and killed it. It was a hairy Two leg. She lashed her tail around, and pushed it into the river, where she saw Crocodiles eat it. She then saw a pack of Wolves eating a nest of their eggs! They were gonna get in trouble... Lionstar called back "Careful up ahead, there might be a fight with Crocodiles and Wolves, so it might get slippery up here." And she scooted herself along the branch as water splashed up and drenched her as well as the branch.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:38 pm

As Skykit followed Lionstar, she grew interested in what the new camp would be like. Could it be a jungle? Or maybe its a savanna. Oh, I hope its a forest. I hear they are amazing places to camp. And that the trees are amazing! Her imagination ran wild, as she thought what the perfect camp would be. However, she wasn't paying very much attention, and slipped on the wet branch.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:48 pm

Mintkit:

Before Skykit fell, Mintkit ran up and grabbed her scruff. She tried to pull her up, but she was pulled with her and landed in the river. Struggling to breath, she and skykit clung onto each other for dear life. When mintkit finally opened her eyes, a giant crocodile was nose-to-nose with her. Squealing in terror, Mintkit wasn't aware of Forestclaw on it's back.

Forestclaw:

Yowling, Forestclaw dug his claws into the crocodile's scaly skin. "Leave them alone!" He hissed, and bit it's neck. With a... noise of pain, the crocodile rolled over and sank into the river. Forestclaw quickly jumped off it, and picked up Mintkit, who still hung onto Skykit, and swam to the bank of the river. On land, They all hacked up water.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:59 pm

Lionstar leaped down in horror, smashing the Crocodile's head into the marshy water, and paddled after them. She sprinted from the water, and did a check over all three cats.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:12 am

(Next time, Lionstar, Please make the role play 3 sentences long!!! thank you!)

As she started to cough up water, Skykit started to wake up. Barely remembering what happened, she clawed at Mintkit, drowsily. "W-What happened?" Skykit stuttered. Mintkit quickly explained what happened to Skykit.. "Gee," Skykit meowed sorrily," I caused us all this trouble just because I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. I should have seen the water and avoided it."

Last edited by Skykit on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Afrial Forest
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainclan :: The Roleplay :: Unclaimed Lands-
Jump to: