Rainclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan of cats who have the blood of the ancient clans in our blood. Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Windclan, have been destroyed. Now it is your destiny to join Rainclan!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunset Meadow

Go down 
+3
Skypaw
Milkkit
Bluestar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormkit

Stormkit

Sunset Meadow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:42 am

The male cooed out a thank you to the Tabby, and let the kits eat first. He then dug in himself, not sure if they would like him being as chubby as he was plus eating their food in winter. Her sqt up from taking a few bites out of one wing, and had a brown feather in his mouth. He let out an embarrassed huff and smacked it away. In the process he smacked his own face. He growled and lashed his tail, and calling "Shadowsoul! Shadowsoul!" And looking around agrily and embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Knightpaw

Knightpaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:37 pm

After everyone ate, the clan continued along Sunset Meadow. "Mintkit, how did you know Clawface?" Knightkit asked his sister. She stiffened. Then, sighed. "He tricked me into training in the dark forest. He was using me, but Lionstar told me he used to be a murderer. So, i blinded him and left the Dark Forest." Knightkit was surprised that Mintkit was tricked. Everyone has their faults, He told himself. He never knows what to do in a bad situation. That's going to change.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:45 pm

Mintkit spent a lot of the time walking showing Knightkit how to hunt and fight. "you trick them by looking like your going to jump, but instead weaving around their legs and tripping them, Most of the time exposing their bellies." She explained. She demonstrated. When Knightkit tried, he was pretty good, but he started diving too early. "You dove a little too early. But the rest was good. try again."This time he did it very well.
Back to top Go down
Forestclaw

Forestclaw

Cat Info
Mate:: none
Crush:: none

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:58 pm

Forestclaw padded along side Shadowsoul. "Then, she said No, the other Left! and i told her that's right! and she got so confused! hahaha!" Shadowsoul and Forestclaw broke out laughing. "Your funny!" Shadowsoul manages to gasp out while laughing. Both of them blushed as they stopped laughing.
Back to top Go down
Duskkit

Duskkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:03 pm

Shadowsoul wondered if Forestclaw liked her. She liked him. Now is not the time to think about this, She told herself. she looked up at him. "We'll be good friends." She nodded to him. "Great friends." He agreed.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info
Mate:: I said Oh lord Jesus its a Fire
Crush:: Ain't Nobody got time for that

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:13 pm

Lionstar brought back two rabbits, they were fairly plump. She softly dropped them onto the frosted ground and purred out "Might as well eat again if we'll be traveling!" And she finished the Hawk she had caught this morning. She smiled seeing Mintkit and Knightkit play training, and Forestclaw and Shadowsoul conversing, Specklefoot sleeping, and then there was her and Skykit. She padded over to the Black kit and mewed "Whats wrong? You'd always play with Mintkit, is something going on?" The she cat looked at the kit, her blue eyes blinking calmly waiting for a reply from the youngster. The clan leader sat tall, head looking to the side, as she sat beside Skykit.
Back to top Go down
https://lone.forumotion.com
Stormkit

Stormkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:29 pm

Specklefoot awoke with perked ears. He opened his Amber eyes with Yellow and Green flakes in them. He twitched his tail tip and staggered out of the den. He looked at the cats who were conversing with each other. He snorted to himself and looked at the sky, and he mewed to Everyone "Shouldn't we get going before it gets dark again?" He looked around and layed eyes on Lionstar. A tension made it's way into his stomach, and he felt so nervous. His mouth formed into a squiggle once more and he looked away. He glared at the sky, and dashed out into the feild. He leaped and ran around, loosing steam to get skinnier, more lean and not just walking two minutes and getting tired because of his weight. He grumbled and panted, feeling a little bit light, maybe he lost like 3 pounds? He trotted back to the six cats and panted, his lungs and legs flaring from running and jumping around.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:36 pm

Lionstar raised an eyebrow as she was snatched from their conversation by the Tom and mewed "We continue in the morning, but tonight, we feast, and rest." And she looked back down at Skykit and nudged her over a chunk of rabbit that would easily fill her up. She saw how Specklefoot reacted to her whenever he looked at her alone, and she snorted, rolling her eyes and ignoring it. He was probably just working through some things, he would get over it. Right now he thinks his feelings, and doesn't know them for sure, probably.
Back to top Go down
Duskkit

Duskkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:00 pm

Shadowsoul knew Specklefoot before. She just now remembered the cat. He used to be called Hach. She met him while Dusk was helping her Aunt. Of course, He wouldn't remember old Shade. "What do you want?" He had grunted when she met him. "Just wanted to say hi! I'm Shade." She had replied. "Hach." Is all he had to say after that. They had some small chat, then Shade had to leave. "Hope to see you again, Hach! Bye!" with a wave of her tail, she was off, never to see him again until she came to Rainclan.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info
Mate:: WHAT!?!?!?
Crush:: Ummm...

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:53 pm

The tiny she-cat bit into the rabbit and sighed. "I don't know. It just kinda happened. Nowadays, whenever I do something, she just, kinda snaps at me. Its nothing though."Skykit forced a smile and continued. "I guess we're just growing up, and drifting apart."
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:32 pm

Lionstar perked her ears at the little one and mewed "Yes, you two may drift apart, but you've got to tell her how you feel. Get it all out of your system, just be truthful to her on how you feel." She looked up and flicked Skykit with her tail and mewed "Now's your chance, ask if you play with her, well, after your done eating if you're still hungry." She cooed softly "Here, I'll get ya started." Lionstar stood up and padded over to the two kits and mewed softly "May Skykit come join you in your Training and or playing?" And the tabby waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:52 pm

Mintkit looked up at Lionstar. "Sure, but she has to listen to me. I'm teaching Knightkit something very important, and if she messes me up, something bad is bound to happen." She looked over at her old friend. For some reason, Mintkit felt hatred for her filling her up. Is it because of Clawface? No, It's her fault for being annoying. She thought to herself. "Ok, Knightkit, now show me your highest jump, so i can show you how to hunt big birds without someone to help." And the training session went on.
Back to top Go down
Knightpaw

Knightpaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Knightkit wasn't sure if he wanted Skykit to join. She always just wants to play, even when times are bad. It's just annoying. He thought. He looked over at the kit. "Annoying kit..." He growled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Forestclaw

Forestclaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:57 pm

Forestclaw looked up at the kits. "Mintkit is like a very young sister to me," He told Shadowsoul. "She is always there for me, and she has a good attitude, just like my mother." He looked at Shadowsoul. "She even kind of feels like a daughter. I wish i had kits..." For some reason, Forestclaw thought he saw Shadowsoul's eyes lite up.
Back to top Go down
Duskkit

Duskkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:01 pm

He wanted kits too! It's like they were meant to be! "Well, i'v always wanted kits, too. Sadly, i never met a cat who was good enough..." except you, She added silently. "Well, maybe one say we will both have kits..." With that, Shadowsoul started drifting off.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:13 pm

Lionstar heard the kit growl under his breath and she trotted back over to Skykit and mewed "How about I just show you how to hunt for now?" She swished her tail steadily over the ground. She swore if they were her kits she would bonk them over their little fuzzy heads. She fell into a crouching position, and softly cooed "Always keep your tail off of the ground, and always focus on the area around you as well as your prey." She narrowed her eyes, rump even with her back, and she lunged, pouncing on a rock she had been stalking. She trotted back over to the kit and mewed "You know, you don't have to listen to them. Let your paws guide your own path, and just ignore what ever she thinks about you. The clan needs you, and one day, what ever you choose you want to be, they will look up to you." And she looked back at them "No matter how judge mental they are, it cant bring you down. Sticks and stones may break my bones but your words will never hurt me, thats what my mother taught me." And she rubbed her head against Skykit's "It'll get better, I promise you." And she looked up at the sky and she called everyone inside the den, she saw Coyote's off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info
Mate:: WHAT!?!?!?
Crush:: Ummm...

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:26 pm

She smiled at the inspirational words Lionstar spoke. Finally, someone who gets me. "I hope so." She looked at the sky and its beautiful shining guardians. "I know Starclan won't allow me to fall."
She then hurriedly rushed inside when Lionstar mentioned coyotes.
Back to top Go down
Duskkit

Duskkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Lionstar's call woke Shadowsoul up. He nudged Forestclaw up, and they quickly trotted back to the den. there, they laid down again and slept.
Back to top Go down
Forestclaw

Forestclaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:29 pm

Forestclaw dreamed of being leader, with Shadowsoul as his deputy. They had kits, and were happy. He wished and wished this would happen one day.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:34 pm

hissing, Mintkit stomped into the den. There, she quickly fell asleep. "You'll never be like Forestclaw," A voice mocked from the shadows. "Th-Thats not true!" Mintkit insisted. "Your like us now! Training kits to fight!" It mocked again. "I'm training him to protect himself from you!" But Mintkit realized he was right. "You're becoming one of us," Then, a cat stalked from the shadows. "Thistleclaw." He stated, just before Mintkit awoke.
Back to top Go down
Knightpaw

Knightpaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:36 pm

Knightkit was surprised when Mintkit said she wasn't training him anymore. When he asked why, she just stated "I'm not your Mentor." Her attitude just got a lot worse. Was the Dark Forest taunting her?
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:43 pm

Lionstar slid into the den after everycat else was. Specklefoot had been sleeping all day. She sat near the enterence, obviously not sleeping tonight for her clan's safety. She perked her ears as more cackles came from the mutts outside, and she pushed grass to the hole to enter to musk their scent, and from being seen. She blinked her blue eyes, and lay down, peering out from time to time to check if their were any intruders. She then fell asleep. She perked her ears as she saw Mintkit in the dark forest, and her fathers killer, Thistleclaw, talking to her. She reared up, and as soon as she did, Mintkit had disappeared, she had woken up obviously. She leaped letting out a yowl, and sunk her teeth into the side of his neck, ripping at it's flesh. She hissed as he tried to claw at her, but only scraped the top of her ear, then, she awoke. Her blue eyes wide and soothed to see it was still night. Her ear dribbled with blood though, so she licked a paw and began to clean herself.
Back to top Go down
Knightpaw

Knightpaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:51 pm

Knightkit and Mintkit stared at Lionstar as her ear randomly ripped, and she awoke. What happened?!" Knightkit was wondering who she fought in her sleep. Mintkit just shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:54 pm

You're just like us, Is all Mintkit thought. Was she really a Dark Forest cat?,"Thistleclaw." She words came out randomly. "She fought the cat who had talked to me." Knightkit stared at her. "What happened?" She prompted Lionstar. Shadowsoul and Forestclaw were still Sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:58 pm

Lionstar mewed in response "My father's killer, I saw him. I attacked. I did what I needed to do." She tilted her head to the side and mewed "Tell Forestclaw and Shadowsoul I'm guarding outside for the night." And with that, she limped out of the den, she hadn't notice that he had clawed her paw as well. She huffed, lapping at her wounds outside, and her eyes came across a Coyote. The let off a growl, and bristled. Her fur made up about 2x her size now, and she and the mutt circled. She lashed out, clawing it's nose off, like, clean off. She heard it snarl in pain, it closed it's eyes, and she lunged on to it's face. It snapped at her, and she raked her claws across it's eyes, her back claws digging at it's throat. She yowled as she was thrown off, and got up. The Coyote ran off, and she hissed at it. She limped back to her place outside of the den. All her wounds were clean and she dressed them in cobwebs all by herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunset Meadow
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainclan :: The Roleplay :: Unclaimed Lands-
Jump to: