Rainclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan of cats who have the blood of the ancient clans in our blood. Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Windclan, have been destroyed. Now it is your destiny to join Rainclan!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunset Meadow

Go down 
+3
Skypaw
Milkkit
Bluestar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Milkkit

Milkkit

Sunset Meadow - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:06 am

Mintkit was haunted by Thistleclaw's words. You're just like us. It repeated in her head. She couldn't help it. She ran out of the den. She raced past Lionstar, and raced for the hill Shadowsoul came over. She was unaware if anyone followed, but she knew Knightkit, Forestclaw, and Shadowsoul were sleeping. But then, blood scent stopped her in her tracks. she looked behind a bush in front of her, and yowled in dismay, fear, agony, and sadness. Tangerine and Dusk's bodies lay in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info
Mate:: I said Oh lord Jesus its a Fire
Crush:: Ain't Nobody got time for that

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:22 am

Lionstar perked her ears and ran after Mintkit. Seeing what she found, she closed her eyes "No... No No No..." She whispered under her breath. She looked up at the night sky and mewed "They will be the two brightest stars tonight." And she dipped her head, and mewed at Dawn we shall burry them, but now, we greive." And she mewed "Do you want me to get Knightkit, to greive as well?" And she looked down at the Kit, sorrow in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://lone.forumotion.com
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:44 am

"It's my fault! It's all my fault!" Mintkit yowled at Starclan. This is my fault! Their death is on my paws! I am a dark forest cat! That's all that raced through her mind. This is because of Clawface. He did this. Mintkit could smell him. "Knightkit will only grieve more. Snookie was bad enough. Bury them here, and now. Don't tell anyone. It's best they don't know." Mintkit padded away in silence. She was an evil cat. She always was.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:18 am

Lionstar blinked at the bodies of Tangerine and Dusk and touched her nose to their fur. "Guide your daughter. She needs help, and i don't know how to make her see the light." She then burried the bodies, and limped back to the den, and crawled inside. She slept near Skykit and Specklefoot, and was asleep till dawn would come.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:38 am

Mintkit opened her eyes to see the dark forest. "I understand now. I am a Dark Forest cat. Clawface stepped out of the shadows. "Prove it." He hissed. He side stepped, and a silver Cat stood behind him. "This is bird. Kill her." Fear struck the she-cat. Mintkit had to deiced now. Is the Dark Forest really where she belongs?
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:43 am

"Stop." The tabby limped out from the shadows. "You again?" Thistleclaw smirked and lunged. Lionstar lunged as well. They both colided in the air, and she sunk her claws into his already open wound on his neck that she had made. She snapped at Mintkit "If you go to the Dark forest... You'll never see anyone you love in Starclan. Your parents. Your brother. Forestclaw. Everyone you had ever met and were friends with will be gone. And you'll be stuck here, like Thistleclaw. He has a mate and son in Starclan an he never gets to see them again." "SHUT YOUR MOUTH SHE CAT!" The male clawed her cheek. She yowled and clawed open his neck, how he died from his firt death with the rogues.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:51 am

"But do i deserve to?" Mintkit challenged. "I liked fighting Clawface. i don't deserve to go to starclan. I loved to see the blood on my claws after blinding him. I'm a killer, Lionstar." Why didn't she understand? Mintkit knew she was evil.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:58 am

Lionstar snapped finally. She had enough of her attitude. "GRAHHHHH" she kicked Thistleclaw off of her and he hit a tree and blacked out. She looked at Mintkit with wild eyes "FINE! HAVE A PITY PARTY. I DON'T CARE. YOU ARE ONLY HURTING THE ONES AROUND YOU IF YOU SAY YES. You know why I'm so calm? It's because when I was little I had no one. NO ONE. No mother, No Father, No Siblings. I made a clan so cats like me had something to call a home. But no. You throw a pity party over yourself because 'oh you like this' and 'don't like that' well guess what sweetheart, THE WORLD ISN'T PERFECT SO WHAT IN THE NAME OF STARCLAN AM I SUPPOSE TO DO ABOUT IT? Your putting all the stress on me because now, I can't mind read. How am I supposed to know how you feel? Well you know how I feel? Upset and Betrayed." She spat at Clawface, and woke up. She needed to take a walk, seeing that it was almost dawn, and darted out of the den, dressed her wounds once more, and went for a walk.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:01 am

Fear absorbed Mintkit. She woke up shaking. Her fear-scent woke up knight kit. "What's wrong?" He yawned. "K-keep Lionstar away..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Knightpaw

Knightpaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:03 am

Confused, Knightkit sat up. "What?" His sister sat in the corner. Knightkit padded out of then den, and followed Lionstar's scent. He soon found her. He waited for her to notice him.
Back to top Go down
Forestclaw

Forestclaw

Cat Info
Mate:: none
Crush:: none

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:06 am

Forestclaw woke up next to Shadowsoul to see Knightkit and Lionstar gone, and Mintkit shaking in the corner. "What happened?" Forestclaw demanded. "Knightkit left, Scary cat gone somewhere..." Mintkit whispered.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:06 am

Lionstar let the tears fall as she padded around. She closed her eyes and sighed. She had gotten no sleep at all. She made her way back to the den, and fell onto her side. Her face pointing at the enterence. She spoke out loud to herself "What is life? Why am I here Starclan? I only mess things up. I'm nothing." She looked up at the sky and growled "What am I supposed to do now, Huh? Keep leading this geoup on hoping we find a camp? No. I'm a mess. Why. Why did you choose me to be leader?" She sobbed out "Why..." And rolled onto her stomach holding her muzzle to the ground and her paws covering her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Knightpaw

Knightpaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:10 am

Following her back to the den, Knightkit padded up to her. "What did you do to my sister!?" he growled. You scared her so bad she's shaking in the corner with fear and shock! She calls you scary cat now!" Why would Lionstar scare Mintkit?
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:12 am

Lionstar looked at Knightkit mewing "She wanted to be a Dark forest cat. She would have been willing to die. You would have never seen her again." She got up and padded into the grass huffing "Leave me alone." And lay down somewhere else to sob her heart out. Laying on her stomach again and covering her eyes with her paws, muzzle to the ground once more.
Back to top Go down
Knightpaw

Knightpaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:21 am

Anger burst out of Knightkit. "So, you will let her sit in the corner and die?! You are Letting you clan fall apart! I know it's not fair! But Destinies are Made, not chosen! You made this your destiny! If you won't help your clan, save it, then maybe i made a mistake coming here. maybe i should go back to my twoleg nest! i found my parent's bodies buried! Mintkit is the only family i have left, and thanks to you, i won't have any. I truly have made a mistake coming here, if you won't save your own clan kits!" Lionstar gave up. And because of that, her clan will fall apart. "Your mother would be ashamed in you, embarrassed that you are her kit. All you are is a fool..."
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:26 am

Lionstar let out a sigh and got up. She trotted into the den, and waded through to get to Mintkit. She lapped her between the ears and rubbed her head against the kit's and mewed "I'm sorry for snapping at you. Its just... You cant make that decision. That is not your destiny. It is not your time to go, and if you do certain events wont happen in your life, and you would have wanted them later on." She smoothed Mintkit's fur by lapping at it showing an almost Motherly love. Yes, Lionstar would snap sometimes, but it took others to make her keep going. She whispered softly "Hey, want to go outside and play?" She looked at the young kit with hope in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:30 am

Mintkit looked up with huge eyes. "I can hear them... Make them go away..." The cats of the Dark Forest haunted her. They have infested her mind and were slowly making her go insane.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:39 am

Lionstar sat up and looked around, she then looked down again and mewed "How do you get something off of your mind when you are annoyed?" She asked Mintkit, crouching down to her level to look her in the eye. Her calm blue eyes searched around Mintkit's, trying to find something she knew and she thought back to the past. She curled around the kit and sang in a heavenly voice "If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky. You can hide underneath me and come out at night. When I turn jet black you can show off your light, I'll live to let you shine, I'll live to let you shine. But you can Sky rocket away from me and never come back if you find another galaxy. Far and wide, with more room to hide, just leave me your Stardust to remember you by." And she softly breathed through the gape in her mouth, she had softly sung a lullaby to clear everyone's heads.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:41 pm

Knightkit walked i shortly after Lionstar, and was enjoying the song. But for Mintkit, the Voices only got louder. They mocked her, telling her she was a wimp, that she was never ment to be a clan cat. That she was a fool. Finally, her tiny head couldn't take it anymore. Shadowsoul and Forestclaw had joined Knightkit. But Mintkit's head shut down. Her blood stopped running, her heart stopped beating. her head stopped working. she fell to the ground, the last thing she heard was Knightkit yowling,"NOO!" She had died. When she opened her eyes, she was in a clearing. 2 lines of cats on either side. On one side, she recognized Snookie. on the other, The recognized Clawface. "Mintkit, it's time." Clawface hissed. "No! Mintkit, Starclan welcomes you!" Snookie had hollered. That gave Mintkit hope. She ran to her brother, and joined Starclan. "Take care, my friends. Let us lead you to a good home!" She yowled, hoping one of them would hear.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info
Mate:: WHAT!?!?!?
Crush:: Ummm...

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:55 pm

Skykit stared as Mintkit collapsed to the ground. She shook her head and looked again to see that nothing changed. M-Mintkit...is..dead? A shiver ran down her spine. How? she thought How did this happen? Why did this happen? What.... Skykit ran to her moss bed, and hid under it, trying to block it all out.
Back to top Go down
Knightpaw

Knightpaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:59 pm

"NOO! NO! Not her too! No!" Knightkit shook his head rapidly, he growled and ripped at the floor. Then, he heard a whisper. Take care, my friends. Let us lead you to a good home! She was still with them. She would always be with them.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:00 pm

Lionstar perked her ears hearing the voice in the wind and whispered in a hushed voice "We will never forget you, Mintkit. Please watch down on us." She mewed "We grieve until night, then we burry her." She lowered her head, closed her eyes, and sighed. Only the cats that knew Mintkit most would greive for her. Which was the whole clan. She felt Specklefoot flick his tail across her back and he mewed "Starclan gain another, we loose another." Lionstar flipped her head back and snorted "We didn't loose a clan mate. She is a well Rainclan cat in Starclan. There she can be happy and not have to suffer anymore." She looked around the den, and lowered her head once more, getting into the greiving stage.
Back to top Go down
Forestclaw

Forestclaw

Cat Info
Mate:: none
Crush:: none

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:02 pm

"no..." Forestclaw whispered. "no, no, No! She was the cat that helped me, that was always there for me! Why..." Forestclaw told Shadowsoul. Why did it have to be her?
Back to top Go down
Duskkit

Duskkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:06 pm

"She... she will always be with us..." Shadowsoul sobbed. She thought she would be good friends with the kit Forestclaw cared so much for. But instead, she died... But from what? "How did she die?" She asked. "From insanity. The Dark Forest drove her insane, and that shut her brain down." Knightkit replied numbly.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:16 pm

Lionstar squeezed her eyes tight as they talked about her. She growled out "The cats who drove her insane are good as dead when I find them." And she buried her nose into the kit's soft fur and wailed out desperately "She never even got a chance to live her life!" She looked over at the nest Skykit had hid under and sighed. She had to comfort her clan, not wail like a kit. She stood up silently, crouched and scooped out Skykit with a paw, and sat up, trying to comfort her by giving her a few licke on her head. She did the same to Knightkit, and then sat next to both of them, her head dipped, and her blue gaze closed; as silence gripped at the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunset Meadow
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainclan :: The Roleplay :: Unclaimed Lands-
Jump to: