Rainclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan of cats who have the blood of the ancient clans in our blood. Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Windclan, have been destroyed. Now it is your destiny to join Rainclan!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunset Meadow

Go down 
+3
Skypaw
Milkkit
Bluestar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info
Mate:: WHAT!?!?!?
Crush:: Ummm...

Sunset Meadow - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:55 pm

Skykit instantly grew calm, after the soft touch of Lionstar. She'll be alright. she thought. She's in a better place, Starclan. With Snookie, and Dusk, and Tangurine. Skykit closed her eyes, and envisioned Mintkit, as happy as she could be, playing around with all her friends and family. Have fun Mintkit. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info
Mate:: I said Oh lord Jesus its a Fire
Crush:: Ain't Nobody got time for that

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 6:18 pm

Lionstar opened her eyes feeling colder winds hit her back, and she mewed "It's time." She looked around, and Specklefoot stood. It was law the elders bury the body, and Specklefoot was 3 seasons old. But she was going to bury Mintkit. She picked up the kit gently by the scruff as if she were still alive, just asleep, and took her out of the den. She set her down gently and dug a deep enough hole so nothig would try to dig her back up. "I'm sorry they did this to you, Mintkit." And she softly placed her in the hole in a sleeping position. She then patted down the dirt, and dipped her head and sighed. She looked up and mewed "You shall be one of the brightest stars tonight. Be safe a well." And with that, the she cat limped back into the den. Specklefoot fast behind her. He mewed "Want to talk about it?" "No" "Oh come on we always used to talk." "No."
Back to top Go down
https://lone.forumotion.com
Stormkit

Stormkit

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 6:24 pm

The male grunted and mewed "You know that there will be more members, right? And then you'll forget all about her. Well guess what, To bad. It is really." He saw Lionstar flash him a look and she mewed "Not the time." "Oh really, runt?" "Go." "What?" The male was surprised she told him to go. "Sleep outside tonight, just, don't come by me." The male snorted at her response and he hissed "I'm leaving." "What?" "You heard me, I'm leaving, but I'll sleep on it, see if I like you enough to stay, I don't know." He then blushed realizing what he had just said, and trotted outside, and stretched out, beginning to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info
Mate:: I said Oh lord Jesus its a Fire
Crush:: Ain't Nobody got time for that

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Lionstar flashed Specklefoot a dirty look and grunted, glaring at her paws. She looked at the sky and fell asleep quickly due to hunger. She awoke in the middle of the night to Specklefoot cuddling up to her and she let out a grunt accepting defeat in their argument. She rolled over onto her back and fell asleep once more after eating the bird he had caught for her. He was obviously sucking up to her after their fight. What was that noise? Was he seriously trying to whine? Ugh. Fine. She rolled over and gave him a few gentle licks on the top of his head, then went back to sleeping on her back.
Back to top Go down
https://lone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Meadow   Sunset Meadow - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunset Meadow
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainclan :: The Roleplay :: Unclaimed Lands-
Jump to: