Rainclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan of cats who have the blood of the ancient clans in our blood. Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Windclan, have been destroyed. Now it is your destiny to join Rainclan!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Character sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info
Mate:: I said Oh lord Jesus its a Fire
Crush:: Ain't Nobody got time for that

Your Character sheet Empty
PostSubject: Your Character sheet   Your Character sheet EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:19 pm

You can have 4 characters. But with every character comes an account. If you have 3 cats then you have 3 profiles. 2 cats then 2 profiles. You get the drill. So here if your character sheet so people know who is the same person.

1. Knightkit, Forestclaw, Shadowsoul. Mintkit !!FULL!!
2. Skykit,
3. Lionstar, Specklefoot

Last edited by Lionstar on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lone.forumotion.com
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info
Mate:: I said Oh lord Jesus its a Fire
Crush:: Ain't Nobody got time for that

Your Character sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Character sheet   Your Character sheet EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 5:44 pm

ALSO, You can be a mate to your own character, IF i pass it through as Okay. If you disobey me and get mated anyways, your account that include that cat being a different gender will be deleted, you get to choose which one you keep. But, if you are willing and not do it, you can keep that account and if you want to bring the character back later after you didn't want him/her/it, just ask the Leader c:
Back to top Go down
https://lone.forumotion.com

Your Character sheet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainclan :: Information Center :: Rules and Imformation-
Jump to: