Rainclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan of cats who have the blood of the ancient clans in our blood. Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Windclan, have been destroyed. Now it is your destiny to join Rainclan!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afrial Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Milkkit

Milkkit

Afrial Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:24 am

Mintkit:

"it wasn't your fault! you were just excited! i could tell by the way you walked!" Mintkit insisted. as the cats continued, Mintkit noticed Skykit watched her every step, so she didn't fall again. she'll be a great warrior... But, what about...me? Mintkit thought. she had to be a warrior! "But what if i'm not good enough to become a warrior?!" She whispered, a little more louder than she wanted.

Forestclaw:

"Nonsense! I can tell your ready to be an apprentice, but there are 2 reasons you aren't one already." Forestclaw whispered to the kit. "What reasons?" Mintkit echoed. "Well, the first one is that you are to young." Forestclaw started. Mintkit nodded. "The second one is that Lionstar wants to find a camp before you become apprenticed." Forestclaw finished. Looking dismayed, Mintkit's head drooped. "Okay, I guess. I just wanted to become one sooner..." And with that, the tiny cat sulked away.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info
Mate:: I said Oh lord Jesus its a Fire
Crush:: Ain't Nobody got time for that

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:06 am

Lionstar looked off into the bushes, totally blanking out and then she noticed something. She perked her ears as she listened, and she growled. A white flake landed on her nose, and she sneezed. Leaf Bare. Or as Two legs called it, Winter. She tensed, snapping back to reality, and she mewed "Things have just gotten so much harder now." She mewed to The kits "Do you want to walk or be carried?" The She-cat flicked her tail tip as she saw predators leaving quickly, and it fell silent. Very silent. No prey scuffling around, no birds chirping and chanting to each other, and especially no howls from wolves, and snaps from Crocodiles. She felt her drenched coat start to freeze up a bit, and she shook her drenched fur, feeling more flakes cling to her pelt. She looked around, and sneezed, ruffling her pelt and blinked, cold breezes slamming against her pelt as she waited for a reply from the two.

(Thanks for reminding me, Skykit!)
Back to top Go down
https://lone.forumotion.com
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:44 am

Mintkit:

"Forestclaw, could you carry me? This white stuff is cold!" Mintkit complained. Forestclaw bent his head and picked Mintkit up by the scruff, putting her on his back.

Forestclaw:

"Ugh, I hate leaf bare! It's so cold!" Forestclaw mentioned. Why did it have to snow NOW!?!? Forestclaw sighed.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info
Mate:: WHAT!?!?!?
Crush:: Ummm...

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:49 am

"Pfff... This...stuff....isn't that bad!" Skykit bragged. Right she stepped on it, however, she yowled. "Yeesh this stuff is COLD! What is this stuff anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 2:12 am

Lionstar perked her ears at Skykit and mewed gently "It's snow, fun to play in but hard to move around in, and it can make you catch a cold as well." She made her way over to Forestclaw and the two kits, and nodded to a tree they could climb up and continue their journey, and it would be even harder now that it was Leaf bare and there was no sign of Prey. She picked up Skykit and climbed up the tree, after that, she placed her on her back so she wouldn't have to freeze her paws off. Lionstar blinked and mewed "Kits, try to make yourself as low and as comfortable as you can get, it's a bit chilly." And she mewed to Forestclaw "If the snow gets really bad, You can grab my tail, so we can stick together." And she continued on along the branches, heaving her legs through the freezing snow. She squinted her eyes, and as if her prayer to Starclan had come true, an owl nest appeared after a long way of travel. She mewed back to the two of the den, and she placed Skykit inside, her claws placed deep in the bark until the other two would enter the den, so she made sure she was the last one.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 2:00 pm

Mintkit:

Thanking Lionstar, Mintkit slowly walked into the den. She layed down next to Skykit, and quickly fell asleep. When she opened her eyes, all she saw was snow. When she tried to walk, she barly moved an inch. "Skykit? Lionstar? Forestclaw? Anyone?!" She called. No answer. But, when she looked at her paws, below them lay a pile of red snow. Shocked, she looked up a little. She saw Skykit's body laying before her. Mintkit tasted blood. "I...I killed her!?" She whispered. Mintkit woke up next to a sleeping skykit.

Forestclaw:

Gathering some soaking wet moss, Forestclaw dried it out and placed it along the sleeping kits. "I was talking with Mintkit earlier," He said to Lionstar. "She was disappointed she wasn't going to be apprenticed until we find camp."
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 2:11 pm

As her dreary eyes came to a close, Skykit noticed Mintkit's joyful happiness shrink into terrifying worry and regret. "I hope she's okay." She whispered, as she gently fell asleep.

As Skykit slept, she dreamed of a happy life in the future. One where Rainclan is widely known, and loved. However, right before she woke, she sensed a great danger.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 2:19 pm

Lionstar looked at Forestclaw and sighed. "They're being apprenticed then because we wont have time to train them during our journey. But, they are still going to be able to Hunt, so they will be half apprentice, ehrn we reach out new home." She looked at the two Kits and sighed, a cloud forming from her mouth "I just... Hope they can stand the winter." She remembered she was born in Leaf bare, and her two siblings Bramble and Squirrel died. Only Lion, the runt, now Lionstar, survived. The She-cat Ruffled her fur and mewed "You should get some sleep, We've come a long way" and she dipped her head to Forestclaw, sitting down in front of the den opening, watching the storm continue on.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:36 pm

Forestclaw:

Sighing, Forestclaw nodded. He sulked into the den, and sat near Mintkit. "Have good dreams, Lionstar." He whispered, and fell into a shallow sleep.

Mintkit:

When Mintkit turned, she saw Forestclaw next to her. She slowly got up, and sat at the entrance to the hole, looking out into the night sky. "Am I really destined to kill Skykit?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:46 pm

As Skykit woke up, she expected to feel the warm sun of Green Leaf, or at least Leaf Fall. But instead, she got a cruel reminder of Leaf Bare. The cold snow blew, trying to seep into the den. She looked, and saw Mintkit staring off, as if she's not actually staring at the snow, or trees. Something was off about her, but she couldn't put her paw on it. No matter what, though, Skykit would do anything for Mintkit. Eventually, however, she just gave up on trying to find out what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:08 pm

Lionstar scooped a pile of snow out with her tail, she blinked her now pale blue eyes, and looked down at Mintkit and Skykit, and nodded to them. She wrapped her tail around herself and shuddered, ruffling her fur. She blinked up at the Sky and mewed "Starclan Must be angry at some cats somewhere" and she itched a spot behind her ear, and sat up once again.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:16 pm

Forestclaw:

Knowing skykit was awake, Forestclaw got up and walked over to Mintkit. Saying hi, he jumped over to another branch, planning on hunting. But when he tried to jump onto a different branch, it fell from his weight and he fell with it to the forest floor. Unaware of the soft marshy ground under the snow, he started sinking. Pulling himself up, he realized he was surrounded by a pack of wolves.

Mintkit:

Staring in horror as the wolves surrounded her friend, Mintkit jumped down onto the ground, and rushed to the wolves. Biting one's tail, she growled "Leave him alone!" The wolf tuned on her and snapped at her. Mintkit clawed at it's muzzle. She jumped up and landed on it's head, digging her claws into it's flesh.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Skykit could only stare as Forestclaw fell to the bottom. It all happened so fast, she barely knew what to do. By the time Skykit snapped back into reality, Mintkit was already halfway to the bottom. Skykit quickly followed, almost missing the tail by inches.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:09 pm

Lionstar hissed, smacking one across the face and making it bite it's tongue it actually bit it off, it howled and ran away. She growled as she saw three more Wolves standing as the rest of the pack. She leaped, and landed on one's side, and another one bit her. She yowled as she was ripped brutally off of her victim and took it's fur with her. Lionstar was thrown into the lumps of snow, blood spattering as she hit the ground. She growled as she was picked up again, and was being shaken around. She yowled and clawed the Wolf's nose off, and it yelped, and ran away. She limped over to Forestclaw and the kits, bristling and hissing, blood running down the side of her face, making her look different, almost crazed. Her pupils were small and she hissed, sprinting and leaping, she landed on one of the two's chest and ripped at it's neck, also clawing at it's eyes, sneering and hissing, she pierced the Wolf's windpipe and she leaped off, but before she could get anywhere it bit her open wounds making them deeper. She limped over to the other three, panting, and sitting down, coughing out blood.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Forestclaw:

Seeing Lionstar's injuries, Forestclaw spotted some cobwebs under a partly uprooted tree, and quickly grabbed them. He pressed them on all her wounds, unaware of the approaching wolf.

Mintkit:

Turning away from the grousum scene, Mintkit turned around to see another wolf. Leaping at it, She clawed it's eye out, and watched it fall from it's socket to the ground. The wolf ran away howling. Staring in horror at the eye, she quickly buried it. "EEW!" Mintkit whispered to Skykit, noticing Forestclaw nor Lionstar witnessed the scene.

Last edited by Mintkit on Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:36 pm

Staring in horror as Mintkit buried the eye, Skykit looked up and saw a few covered plants. Quickly running over to them, Skykit smelled them, and they did not smell like normal flowers. Carefully chewing them up, Skykit brought them to Forestclaw, but before he could say anything, Skykit saw a hole in a tree and quickly leaped up the trunk and peered inside. She saw an odd looking leaf, so she carefully picked it up and brought it to Forestclaw.

Last edited by Skykit on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:41 pm

Forestclaw:

"Wow! how did you find Coltsfoot, Comfrey, Dock, AND a dried oak leaf?! You know what? Never mind." Forestclaw quickly grabbed the leaf and started helping Lionstar with all the herbs.

Mintkit:

Seeing what Skykit did, Mintkit walked up to her friend. "Wow! you could be an amazing medicine cat!" Skykit looked a bit flattered.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:30 am

Lionstar felt a sting as he put the Herbs on her wounds. A shiver went up her spine as she just lay there, silently. She cleaned the wound on her paw off, and growled as more Snow fell around the scene. She got up once he was done dressing her wounds and mewed "Thank you, all of you." And she knew she couldn't spring back into action or she would open the wounds again, so she just looked up at the sky, growling, and looking back down at the eyeless wolf.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:25 pm

Forestclaw:

Forestclaw helped support Lionstar, and looked at Skykit. "You are very good at finding herbs. Are you wanting to be a medicine cat?" Forestclaw grunted to Skykit.

Mintkit:

"Say yes say yes say yes!" Mintkit squealed excitedly. This was so exiting! Skykit could be the medicine cat! Forestclaw knows all about herbs, for his mother was the old medicine cat. He could mentor them both!
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Surprised by the question, Skykit immediately agreed. I'd always been interested in medicine. This is the perfect job! Skykit thought. "I would be honored to be the new medicine cat." She mewd with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:22 pm

Lionstar leaned against Forestclaw, her pelt messy and torn, and she had her eyes closed, shivering. The Leader listened to their conversation between the three, and she coughed once more, her lungs felt small, as if she couldn't take the full breaths that she needed to keep on going. From the second she was born her Mother called her a fighter, and now she would see if Mothstar was right. If she lasted through this she would certainly be a fighter.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:01 pm

Forestclaw:

Forestclaw's attention was drawn away from the kits. "You will be fine. i know you will. if you die, there will be no leader. you need to make it." he urged Lionstar. He then turned to the kits. "Stay together, and go get some moss. Lionstar can't climb a tree in her condition. tonight we sleep on the ground." he ordered the kits.

Mintkit:

Running off with Skykit, Mintkit looked for the moss, and when she found some, she and Skykit clawed it up and brought it to Forestclaw.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:46 pm

As Forestclaw set up camp, everything was quiet but the chirping of the birds, and the occasional howl of distant wolves. The silence was inviting to the sore paws of Skykit. When Forestclaw finished making Skykit's nest of moss she immediately fell into the soft bed. She gazed up as the distant warrior ancestors started peaping out. Please, she prayed, don't let Starclan take away Lionstar...
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:53 pm

Lionstar shivered, her hearing blurred and her mew a bit slurred "I- I wont give up till the very end, trust m-" being cut off by falling unconscious, she was sent to a very dark place. She breathed cold air clouds and she realized where she was. She perked her ears and sat by the All mother tree. Mothstar padded up and mewed "Lionstar... Its been a while. You've grown. And you're shedded out of your old coat." Lionstar blinked, mewing "Yes, Indeed." Suddenly a pain struck through her body. It felt as if she was being burned, and injured from deep wounds. She saw an Orange Tom cat and dipped her head, feeling a dominance coming from this cat, and she heard his words "I am Firestar. Former leader of Thunderclan. I've heard You are Rainclan's new leader? A bit young, aren't you?" Lionstar bristled at the mocking tone of his voice. "At least I am not as young as an apprentice! I've been given my Nine lives so early because there was no time. Somecat had to step up, a clan cannot survive without a leader. My mother and Wavestream tought me well enough in good time as well before any rogue cat came and claimed to be leader." The Tom seemed to be pleased by her answer and her mewed "You aren't loosing a life just yet. You're just unconscious." And with that, she woke up, her blue eyes wide like an owls and she lay there silently, watching as the other three slept around her.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:12 pm

Forestclaw:

Forestclaw woke up and saw Lionstar staring off into the distance. "Lionstar?" he asked, poking her slightly. She stirred. "Are you Hungry?"

Mintkit:

Mintkit woke up just in time to hear Forestclaw ask Lionstar "Are you hungry?" Mintkit hopped up and said, "I'll hunt!" She then dashed out of the small stick den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Afrial Forest
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainclan :: The Roleplay :: Unclaimed Lands-
Jump to: