Rainclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan of cats who have the blood of the ancient clans in our blood. Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Windclan, have been destroyed. Now it is your destiny to join Rainclan!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afrial Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info
Mate:: I said Oh lord Jesus its a Fire
Crush:: Ain't Nobody got time for that

Afrial Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:42 pm

Lionstar looked at Forestclaw as if he were an Alien, and then rasped in a gruff voice "yes, please, thank you." She then watched as Mintkit ran off. She mewed to Forestclaw "She will be a fine Cat one day. So will Skykit. Do you think you can handle Medicine training and Warrior training?" The tabby she-cat turned her gaze to Forestclaw, concern in her blue eyes. She didn't want to over work him, and she knew the two probably wanted him as their mentor. She curled her tail around herself, looking at her Cousin still, waiting patiently for a reply.
Back to top Go down
https://lone.forumotion.com
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info
Mate:: WHAT!?!?!?
Crush:: Ummm...

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:45 pm

Waking up, Skykit just noticed Mintkit bolt out of the corner of her eye. But before she could say anything, she noticed Lionstar barely awake. Some morning. Skykit thought with a sarcastic tone. As she walked up to Forestclaw and Lionstar, she noticed the sweat on Lionstar's face, and grew slightly worried. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:41 pm

Forestclaw:

"Nothing, Skykit. But," Forestclaw said, turning to Lionstar. "I'm sure i can train them both. It shouldn't be too hard. Now, I should go follow-" Forestclaw was cut off as Mintkit jumped into the den, her fur puffed up in excitement. She was holding a fat squirrel, and 2 plump mice.

Mintkit:

Mintkit hopped out of the den, and turned around. she wandered into the near trees, hoping to find some prey. "Hello there, little kit." a voice startled Mintkit. She turned to see a Tom with a fading pelt. "My names Clawface. Here, take this prey." The cat put some prey down in front of Mintkit. She didn't budge. "What's that catch?" She asked. "Nothing much. Just let me train you in secret, in your dreams." He said. "Yes! Someone will finally train me! Sure, i'll keep your secret. Clawface! By the way, i'm Mintkit." She was so exited. She picked up the prey, and dipped her head to Clawface. "See you then," He said, fading away.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:10 am

Lionstar opened her eyes, and let a cough shudder out from her body, and her body shivered. She looked at Mintkit and nodded in approval. But the scent just wanted to make her growl. She had scented that before, and she knew it was one of those cats. She looked at the snow outside, and glared at it. She curled her tail around herself and sighed, closing her blue eyes, it was not the time to be wounded, have a clan to feed, and have to keep journeying. Maybe this forest would be her fate. What if she lost all her nine lives to the wounds she had and the cold outside?
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 10:24 am

After the reassurance of Forestclaw, Skykit felt a little more at ease. She turned her head, and saw Mintkit bolt in with incredible speed. She could tell Mintkit was proud of something, and looked down to see 2 plump mice, and a fat juicy squirrel, and Skykit knew exactly what. "Wow! That's some nice prey, and in leaf bare, no less. Must've had some good hunting." mewed Skykit, walking over to Mintkit. "Is there some kind of secret spot or what?"
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Lionstar looked at the three and mewed "you three need to eat, to keep your energy up." And she snuggled deeper into her nest. She had already caused to much attention to herself, and the others needed to pull through. She blinked her blue eyes and suddenly flinched as a violent snow storm boomed suddenly out of no where. She looked outside, her tail tip flicking in annoyance at the falling flakes of snow.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:17 pm

Mintkit:

Mintkit looked at her prey. "Skykit and I can share the squirrel, while you and Forestclaw have the mice!" She exclaimed to Lionstar. Mintkit Ignored Skykit, who continued to pester her about where she got the prey. "I just got lucky, okay?!" Mintkit snapped at Skykit, and bit into their squirrel.

Forestclaw:

Forestclaw brought one of the mice to Lionstar, and sat down. he ate his mouse quickly. It smelled... Familiar. Then, he was shot into a memory. He was seeing out of his mother's eyes, he could tell y her scent. He then saw what he smelled on the mouse: His father. Darkstripe sat in the middle of a clearing, the was surrounded by Trees. Wavestream looked up, and there were no stars. The dark Forest! They are in the Dark Forest! That's what i smell! Forestclaw thought. He was quickly shot back out of the memory. He told Lionstar what saw.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:40 pm

Lionstar mewed back "I know that scent too. I fought Tigerstar, Thistleclaw, and Scourge in the dark forest along side my father, that calico cat on the tree that tried to steal the bird. He died in the dark forest..." She sighed, knowing she had no family left except for Forestclaw devistated her. She looked up at the stars and mewed hopefully "Starclan please guide Mintkit for whatever debt she made with the likes of the Dark Forest, please." And she bit into her mouse, thanking Forestclaw for bringing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Mintkit:

Already sound asleep, Mintkit was exited when she open her eyes to see a strange forest. "Clawface?" She asked excitedly. He stepped out of the shadows. "Mintkit. Today, we will train with hunting. Crouch so whatever you are hunting can't see you. Then, Make sure your tail does not touch the ground, like so." He crouched and showed Mintkit how to not let her tail twitch or touch the ground. "Try Pouncing on this stick." He pushed a stick a bit away from Mintkit. "Ok." Mintkit said determinedly. she sat still for a few moments, then pounced. "Good, for a first try. Try again." Clawface instructed. Mintkit landed a little awkwardly. She did the pounce over and over again, Until she perfected it. It kept getting farther, But she still Succeeded. ""You are about to wake up. Remember, do not speak of this training. See you tonight." Clawface flicked his tail, and everything faded away into darkness. Mintkit had woken up.

Forestclaw:

Forestclaw settled down next to Lionstar. "I hope she'll be alright..." He whispered, and fell into a shallow sleep. He dreamed of fighting cats,blood spilling everywhere. He saw Mintkit fighting along side evil cats, killing the innocent. "Mintskull, Come over here." A voice called from the battlefield. Mintkit quickly turned around and hurried over to the voice. "Mintskull?!" Forestclaw echoed in horror. What a terrible name. "It should be Mintsoul or Mintheart! Not Mintskull!" Then, he blinked and he was back in the den.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:40 pm

After a long silent meal, Skykit silently walked to her nest, feeling dreadfully sorry for her pestering. It's nothing. She's just exhausted. A hunt like that must be tiresome, and she just wants peace. she reassured herself, and thought nothing of it after. She became the first to fall asleep, and saw nothing but the black of a forgotten dream waking up.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 10:17 pm

When everyone had fallen asleep, Lionstar sighed, and feebly got up. She felt sore, and crumpled up like an Elder who hadn't seen sunlight in seasons. She noticed the snow had stopped, and she turned aroind to lay down, looking at the Moonlight. She then bristled and saw a Calico female, and she suddenly calmed. It was Spottedleaf, she had met her when she was asleep but now she was awake, and Spottedleaf was there, fear scent on her. She mewed "the one training her has a clawed face. He will make her a danger to the clan and most importantly herself." Lionstar thought for a moment, don't all the cats have almost a clawed face in the Dark forest? Ugh. Spottedleaf disappeared, and Lionstar was just left there, and fell asleep. She soon woke up, and looked at her wounds. They were healed... She just needed to grow fur over them, thats all. She looked at Forestclaw and prodded him in the side with her paw, swishing her tail softly around and looking at the snow outside.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 6:18 pm

Forestclaw:

Forestclaw grunted, and said "I'm up! what do you want?" He looked up to see Lionstar instead of Mintkit. "Oh, sorry." He quickly meowed, and sat up. "What would you like, Lionstar?"

Mintkit:

Mintkit giggled as Forestclaw snapped at Lionstar, probably thinking she was her. Mintkit sat up herself, and smoothed her fur. "Stupid furball..." she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:37 pm

Skykit jumped at the sudden shout Forestclaw uttered at Lionstar. She looked to the side to see Mintkit smiling at the scene. Shocked at what she saw, she felt Forestclaw was bothered by something, and was tempted to ask. Whatever it is, its probably personal. she reassured herself. However, she couldn't dodge the fact that something was going on that she was unaware of. Even Lionstar seems a bit off. She lost all her wounds...
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:21 pm

Lionstar cooed happily "My wounds have healed!" And she frisked her pelt up like an exited kit meeting the clan for the first time. To bad her mother wasn't here to play the part in grooming her fur down. She glanced outside and smiled, she mewed "I'm going hunting." And with that, she waded out of the make-shift den and padded softly above the snow, being light with small paws was an advantage. She perked her ears and crouched, seeing a rabbit, an awfully scrawny one, picking at some weeds. It's babies were with it too. Perfect. She smirked, and leaped forward, bit into the big rabbit, and saw the others scatter except for the other big one. It's mate. She ruffled her fur up as it leaped at her. She dodged, and bit into it's neck, it leaving a hiss in it's dying breath. She picked up the two rabbits and buried them under the snow, and climbed a tree, seeing the squirrels sleeping, she picked two out and made her way with all the kills back to the den. She dropped it and mewed "What a joy that was!"
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:31 am

Forestclaw:

Shocked, Forestclaw couldn't utter a sound as Lionstar pranced out of the den. "All her wounds, just healed like that!?!" Forestclaw couldn't believe it when She came back with enough prey for everyone.

Mintkit:

"Darn it! I wanted to try my new hunting skills!" Mintkit complained. Oops! She thought Worriedly.
Everyone stared at her. "I...I thought them up in my dream?" Mintkit whispered shyly. Please, Starclan, don't let them ask about my dream! She thought, knowing someone was bound to ask.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:47 am

Surprised at Mintkit's creativity, Skykit had to ask what moves she created. "You must really know your moves to create one on your own. How does it work?" Mintkit will be a great warrior. She's skilled at catching prey, unpredictable with her moves, and a great kitten altogether. I can't wait till I get to start training.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:42 pm

Lionstar perked her ears and mewed, "show us these new techniques." She she sat back, her tail tip twitching. She had her pelt covered in snow flakes as she curled her tail around her body and squated, her legs folding under herself as she waited. Her blue eyes waiting to catch every motion the kit would make. She sneezed, and chuckled, shaking herself off, and laying dien next to Forestclaw, waiting for her hunting moves.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:49 pm

Forestclaw:

Forestclaw noticed some scratches on Mintkit's flank. it looks like a stick could have made them.

Mintkit:

Mintkit excitedly showed off her hunting moves. after she was done, she saw Lionstar looking at her strangely. "oh no..." Mintkit whispered. She made herself yawn. "I'm still tired. Nite!" She quickly laid down in her nest, and opened her eyes to see the dark forest. "Lets start battle training." Clawface told Mintkit. She turned to see him. "Ok!" after they finished, Mintkit was covered in scratches. She woke up, to see Lionstar towering over her. She squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:03 pm

Skykit stared in horror as scratches started forming on Mintkit's body as she napped. That is NOT normal! She looked around to see she wasn't the only one seeing them. "What is happening to Mintkit?!?!" Skykit exclaimed, gazing at the deep bloody cuts.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:36 pm

Mintkit:

Mintkit turned on Skykit. "I-It's none of your business!" She growled. Then, she realized she should of kept her yap shut.

Forestclaw:

"Mintkit, What happened?" Forestclaw demanded. "Tell us now!"
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:35 pm

Lionstar sighed, Thanking Yellowfang, Cinderpelt, Leafpool, and Spottedleaf for healing her wounds. She asked them to guide Skykit to become a great medicine cat, and she mewed. "Clawed face... Clawface!" She bristled and growled, sinking her claws into the bark of the fallen tree. She looked at the four cats vanish, and she sighed. She mewed "I should keep The kits busy during the days so they have something to do while we move." She huffed, seeing a cardinal in a tree, and leaped upward for it, sinking her teeth into it's body.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:10 pm

Mintkit:

Mintkit's fur bristled as she heard Lionstar mutter Clawface! She took a step back from Forestclaw, then remembered what she did if this happened. "I-I think a thorn was in my nest..." Mintkit whispered. She quickly pretended to look for a thorn, and secretly dug one up that she had buried. "Here!" She meowed, Showing Forestclaw the thorn. Lionstar knows i'm training with Clawface! Mintkit thought urgently. She can't stop me! She just can't make me stop training with him!

Forestclaw:

Forestclaw inspected the thorn. He scented no blood on it, and Mintkit had a few bad cuts. "Lire..." He muttered, and turned away from Mintkit.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw

Skypaw

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:26 pm

All she could do is stare. Skykit heard Lionstar mutter Clawface, who she could only suspect was a rouge. She couldn't believe Mintkit went as low as letting a rouge cat train her. Not even the thorn excuse could make her believe otherwise. "The thorn was to thin. You were motionless in your sleep." Skykit squeaked. That was the only thing she said the whole day.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
Admin
Bluestar

Cat Info

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:55 pm

(She was far away from the den) She looked around, and trotted back to the den, almost loosing her paw prints in the snow. She dropped the cardinal in the den ans sneezed, blinking her blue eyes. She sighed, and mewed "What's the problem now?" And she looked at Forestclaw trusting him to explain what ever was going on now. She flicked her tail tip and she closed her eyes, a head ache forming feom the tension in the air. She looked at the two kits, ready to explain what ever she needed to make them understand.
Back to top Go down
Milkkit

Milkkit

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:14 am

Forestclaw:

Forestclaw padded over to Lionstar and whispered, "Mintkit has tons of scratches on her, witch she says is from this thorn, yet there is no blood-scent on it." He showed Lionstar the thorn.

Mintkit:

Almost panicking now, Mintkit was ready to scream about Clawface. They know! Can'y i just tell them!? She called to Clawface. Wait and see what the Other she-cat says. Clawface murmured to her in return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afrial Forest   Afrial Forest - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Afrial Forest
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainclan :: The Roleplay :: Unclaimed Lands-
Jump to: